Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomeRegisterLog in

For sizzale: Stock Subwoofer (needs repair...?)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DamnItsAGlasgow
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner

For sizzale: Stock Subwoofer (needs repair...?) Empty
PostSubject: For sizzale: Stock Subwoofer (needs repair...?)   For sizzale: Stock Subwoofer (needs repair...?) Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:46 am

I just realized I've had a 2007 stock subwoofer wasting space in my storage room for over a year now. I had it replaced with a custom-built ported box after I had my other speakers replaced. I'm not sure what the deal is, but I believe the speaker itself is blown (big surprise, being that the speaker is made of paper Rolling Eyes ). Anyways, someone make me an offer! The box is in excellent shape and the speaker can be fixed, although I'd recommend replacing with an actual decent subwoofer with a small magnet that will fit in the box...
Back to top Go down
DamnItsAGlasgow
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner

For sizzale: Stock Subwoofer (needs repair...?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: For sizzale: Stock Subwoofer (needs repair...?)   For sizzale: Stock Subwoofer (needs repair...?) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 12:54 pm

Bumping this TTT! Come on, someone give me $25 for it, fix it, and sell it for over $100... I currently see someone on ebay asking $200 and another asking $500 (lol). Heck, I'll take trade offers too.
Back to top Go down

For sizzale: Stock Subwoofer (needs repair...?)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NCFJ Cruisers :: NCFJ Cruisers Classifieds :: For Sale By Owner-
Jump to: