NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

flow paint and body shop, stratford road, winston salem, NC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FJoe
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
FJoe

flow paint and body shop, stratford road, winston salem, NC Empty
PostSubject: flow paint and body shop, stratford road, winston salem, NC   flow paint and body shop, stratford road, winston salem, NC Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 5:44 pm

had some scratches on my FJ, that were my fault, from wiping all this bird poop off with a sponge, not noticing that there were several small, fine pebbles mixed in there. ended up with huge, deep swirls on the panel between the clamshell door and the rear window. it was pretty bad looking. that 3M scratch remover didn't do anything at all. i took it to flow paint and body shop down the road from my house, and a gentleman by the name of (i kid you not) jeff gordon, came out to look at the truck. i just knew that i was going to have to get it painted, because they looked pretty deep. he said "hand me your keys". he drove it around back, and 15 minutes later pulled up in front, and said -"no charge". he buffed out ALL of the scratches, and it looked as good as new. i was more than willing to pay for the service. he gave me his card, and told me to come back with any body work i may need in the future.

i most definitely will. its nice to know there are good people still out there. if you need work done, or know someone who does in the winston salem area, i would recommend them, based on my interaction with them this morning.
Back to top Go down

flow paint and body shop, stratford road, winston salem, NC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NCFJ Cruisers :: General/Off Topic Discussion :: "All Other" Posts-
Jump to: