NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey from Cullowhee

Go down 
+2
David B
yota15
6 posters
AuthorMessage
yota15
Trail Scout
Trail Scout

Hey from Cullowhee Empty
PostSubject: Hey from Cullowhee   Hey from Cullowhee Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:02 pm

I joined fjcruiserforums recently and I figured I might as well join over here too. I am currently living in Cullowhee and go to WCU. I had a 2006 Tacoma but sadly she was totaled (lady pulled out in front of me on the highway). Already have quite the parts list put together for the FJ. Hope to see some of y'all on the trial.
Back to top Go down

Hey from Cullowhee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey from Cullowhee   Hey from Cullowhee Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:11 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

Hey from Cullowhee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey from Cullowhee   Hey from Cullowhee Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:11 pm

Yota15, welcome to the group!!! Glad you decided to join us. Not only will you hopefully join us on the trails, but hopefully to can join us on our many other meets and get togethers! You will find that we are a knowledgeble, friendly and social group! As I said, glad you are here! If you have ANY questions, feel free to email me: dbronson@ncfjcruisers.com

Thanks

David
Back to top Go down
http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com
yota15
Trail Scout
Trail Scout

Hey from Cullowhee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey from Cullowhee   Hey from Cullowhee Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:17 pm

Thanks for the welcome guys. I want go to the Wounded Warrior meet on the 21st but that is too far in advance for my work schedule, plus it is a Saturday and I am more than positive I am going to have to go in. Oh well gotta get mod money some way or another haha
Back to top Go down
Xx_Black-out
South Carolina Liaison
South Carolina Liaison
Xx_Black-out

Hey from Cullowhee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey from Cullowhee   Hey from Cullowhee Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:28 pm

Sucks about your Taco...but congrats on the FJ!

Welcome to the site Cool
Back to top Go down
Speedrye
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Speedrye

Hey from Cullowhee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey from Cullowhee   Hey from Cullowhee Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:40 pm

You're gonna mention a parts list and not give us more details? That's like flaunting crack in front of the addict and not letting him (us) have it!
Back to top Go down
Scottydog
MODERATOR & SUPPORTING MEMBER
MODERATOR & SUPPORTING MEMBER
Scottydog

Hey from Cullowhee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey from Cullowhee   Hey from Cullowhee Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:55 pm

Welcome aboard...we like pictures...
Back to top Go down
yota15
Trail Scout
Trail Scout

Hey from Cullowhee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey from Cullowhee   Hey from Cullowhee Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:04 pm

Thanks Black-out. I have talked to you on TW once or twice. I PM'd you the other day actually lol. As for the parts list it looks a little something like this:

35% Tint on the front
OME
Icon Upper and Lower Rear Links
Icon Panhard
ARB Front Bumper with winch and lights
Full BudBuilt skids
Mickey Thompson MTZ
ARB or Demello Rear Bumper
Gobi Roof Rack
LED Light Bar
CB
Dump Exhaust
LCA Skids
Shock Hanger Skids
Snorkel
Scuba Mod
Locker Anytime
MPAC Racks
ARB Front Locker
OBA
Rock Lights

It is going to be a long, long time before I actually get everything lol but I am hoping to knock out the lift and new tires during the summer. I don't have any pictures of her because the only camera I have is the one on my phone and it decided to take a dump on me a few weeks ago. She is a 07 TRD SE though.
Back to top Go down
Speedrye
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Speedrye

Hey from Cullowhee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey from Cullowhee   Hey from Cullowhee Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:11 pm

You need to find a way to the show then! With all the members here, you can probably see all your mods in person (though on different trucks).
Back to top Go down
Xx_Black-out
South Carolina Liaison
South Carolina Liaison
Xx_Black-out

Hey from Cullowhee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey from Cullowhee   Hey from Cullowhee Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:15 pm

Whew, what a parts list!
Back to top Go down
yota15
Trail Scout
Trail Scout

Hey from Cullowhee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey from Cullowhee   Hey from Cullowhee Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:26 pm

I really want to go. The only problem is that I know I will have to work. If I don't work, then it is a 5 hour drive one way. Plus it is going to cost me a good bit in gas too. I dunno maybe I can convince my boss to let me have the day off. And yes, that is quite a parts list and my wallet is pretty empty as it is lol
Back to top Go down
2011TRDIceberg
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
2011TRDIceberg

Hey from Cullowhee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey from Cullowhee   Hey from Cullowhee Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 3:15 am

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey from Cullowhee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey from Cullowhee   Hey from Cullowhee Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey from Cullowhee
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NCFJ Cruisers :: Center Stage :: Introductions-
Jump to: