Posts : 2677
Points : 7349
Join date : 2011-05-01
Age : 49
Location : Wake Forest, NC
|Subject: The Rules... Sun May 01, 2011 6:11 pm|| |
Well, here they are......
- No Porn or other offensive images (are you unsure if it is offensive? Don't post it).
- No harassing, threatening or bullying will be permitted
- Please respect copyrighted materials - if you do not own it, don't post it with out proper credit to the owner.
- Please remember to respect each other, so no racism, sexism, or any other frowned upon "ism-s"
- Please remember to use appropriate language and conduct...I automatically assume members are of ALL ages....so use some common sense in the event that "minor" eyes are watching and contributing....
- Keep political and religious posts to a minimum. If a thread gets out of hand (arguing) it will be deleted/locked, and people might get banned. Too many problems and this rule will change to "NO political or religious posting". (a good example of when a political thread is relevant would be upcoming legislature that could affect access to recreational areas)
- Respect each other and have fun!!!
Also, while debating and discussion is fine, the following WILL NOT BE TOLERATED: Rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or inflammatory posts.
Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum, email, visitor messages, picture comments and private message systems to spam other members.
Discussion of illegal activities are not allowed - period!!! I have no problem in "cooperating with authorities".......This includes discussion of and posting pictures of any "rides" on land that may be questionable in the slightest. There are a few well known trails that are off limits to NCFJ members. Ride at your own risk. Post at your own risk. This also includes posting the same on the NCFJ Facebook page.
We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
While these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
Thanks and Welcome!