NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lifted (silver?) on I-77 Troutman exit Mon or Tues morning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bluejack13
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
bluejack13

Lifted (silver?) on I-77 Troutman exit Mon or Tues morning Empty
PostSubject: Lifted (silver?) on I-77 Troutman exit Mon or Tues morning   Lifted (silver?) on I-77 Troutman exit Mon or Tues morning Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:22 pm

Was surprised to see a LIFTED FJ on the road! It was a few days ago, so I don't remember if it was Monday or Tuesday or for sure what color it was (silver or sandstorm). Lame, I know.

I was in my black Forester (auto-x.com sticker on the rear) and the driver did see me eyeing his FJ and lift.
Back to top Go down
DamnItsAGlasgow
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Lifted (silver?) on I-77 Troutman exit Mon or Tues morning   Lifted (silver?) on I-77 Troutman exit Mon or Tues morning Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:33 am

I've seen one around the same area. Looked great!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lifted (silver?) on I-77 Troutman exit Mon or Tues morning   Lifted (silver?) on I-77 Troutman exit Mon or Tues morning Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:05 pm

There is one that works (or goes there everything I do) at Bestbuy in Mooresville. Maybe the same person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lifted (silver?) on I-77 Troutman exit Mon or Tues morning   Lifted (silver?) on I-77 Troutman exit Mon or Tues morning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lifted (silver?) on I-77 Troutman exit Mon or Tues morning
Page 1 of 1