NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Olive Green Amsteel Blue now in stock

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Southeast Overland
VENDOR - SEO
VENDOR - SEO
Southeast Overland

Olive Green Amsteel Blue now in stock Empty
PostSubject: Olive Green Amsteel Blue now in stock   Olive Green Amsteel Blue now in stock Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:48 pm

We just received a 600 ft spool of 3/8" and a 600 ft spool of 5/16" Amsteel Blue in olive green. Olive green was a special order dye color that Samson (the manufacturer of Amsteel Blue) does not typically offer. It took awhile to get in but it looks sweet! We now stock 5/16' and 3/8" in blue, orange, and olive green.

Whatcha think about the olive green?

Olive Green Amsteel Blue now in stock 55818110
Back to top Go down
http://www.SoutheastOverland.com
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

PostSubject: Re: Olive Green Amsteel Blue now in stock   Olive Green Amsteel Blue now in stock Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 5:53 pm

it would look great on my truck...
Back to top Go down
Southeast Overland
VENDOR - SEO
VENDOR - SEO
Southeast Overland

PostSubject: Re: Olive Green Amsteel Blue now in stock   Olive Green Amsteel Blue now in stock Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 5:54 pm

bigdogdewey2 wrote:
it would look great on my truck...

I can help you out with that...
Back to top Go down
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

PostSubject: Re: Olive Green Amsteel Blue now in stock   Olive Green Amsteel Blue now in stock Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 6:26 pm

i know you can...can you help me with the price...like CHEAP....lol...no eventually i will have it...i need a winch first..plan on winning that at the show...then also winning the winchline...then of course trading it for the green...hows that sound??

ambitious huh?? lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Olive Green Amsteel Blue now in stock   Olive Green Amsteel Blue now in stock Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 7:28 pm

Looks good. I will be buying some once I win the winch in the raffle! I will allow Mike to admire it on my truck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Olive Green Amsteel Blue now in stock   Olive Green Amsteel Blue now in stock Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:58 pm

Brian wrote:
Looks good. I will be buying some once I win the winch in the raffle! I will allow Mike to admire it on my truck.
LOL
Back to top Go down
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

PostSubject: Re: Olive Green Amsteel Blue now in stock   Olive Green Amsteel Blue now in stock Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:52 pm

Brian you dont have a bumper for it...on the other hand i DO...so its better off with me ...
Back to top Go down
Southeast Overland
VENDOR - SEO
VENDOR - SEO
Southeast Overland

PostSubject: Re: Olive Green Amsteel Blue now in stock   Olive Green Amsteel Blue now in stock Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 11:18 pm

I spliced up some olive green 3/8" this past week to a stainless thimble and Excel hook using a locked brummel splice. It spliced very nicely and looks o so sweet.

Olive Green Amsteel Blue now in stock 38342410
Back to top Go down
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

PostSubject: Re: Olive Green Amsteel Blue now in stock   Olive Green Amsteel Blue now in stock Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 11:45 pm

that looks awesome...
Back to top Go down
Orange Boxx
SUPPORTING VENDOR - OrangeBoxx
SUPPORTING VENDOR - OrangeBoxx

PostSubject: Re: Olive Green Amsteel Blue now in stock   Olive Green Amsteel Blue now in stock Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:29 am

Now the orange would look great with mine ! LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.orangeboxxfabrication.com

PostSubject: Re: Olive Green Amsteel Blue now in stock   Olive Green Amsteel Blue now in stock Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:07 am

bigdogdewey2 wrote:
Brian you dont have a bumper for it...on the other hand i DO...so its better off with me ...

As I recall, we have the same bumper. So it is settled, I will win the winch. SEO will give me a deal on the winch line, which I will use to pull mike out when he is stuck. See everyone wins! lol!
Back to top Go down
lrgrnr
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
lrgrnr

PostSubject: Re: Olive Green Amsteel Blue now in stock   Olive Green Amsteel Blue now in stock Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:39 am

Isn't the Green supposed to be something for KOH? I know Masterpull did a run of Green line with proceeds going to "Save the Hammers".
Back to top Go down
Southeast Overland
VENDOR - SEO
VENDOR - SEO
Southeast Overland

PostSubject: Re: Olive Green Amsteel Blue now in stock   Olive Green Amsteel Blue now in stock Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:13 am

lrgrnr wrote:
Isn't the Green supposed to be something for KOH? I know Masterpull did a run of Green line with proceeds going to "Save the Hammers".

I just did some google-fu and MasterPull is doing a special on green line for land use. The Olive Green color has been available for awhile as far as I can tell but Samson doesn't advertize it - so you have to know to ask for it - and when your sales rep doesn't even know about the color it makes getting the right color in even more interesting. The first color I received was green, but a light, teal/aqua sorta green. Would probably have looked great on a sailing rig but not so much on a wheeling rig.
Back to top Go down
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

PostSubject: Re: Olive Green Amsteel Blue now in stock   Olive Green Amsteel Blue now in stock Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:51 pm

but that is just it Brian...i DO NOT have the same bumper as you do..that plastic stock useless one..no way...much better than that...and the winch is MINE!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Olive Green Amsteel Blue now in stock   Olive Green Amsteel Blue now in stock Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:58 pm

Must have pics to believe.
Back to top Go down
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

PostSubject: Re: Olive Green Amsteel Blue now in stock   Olive Green Amsteel Blue now in stock Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:07 pm

no pics...will not show til the show...but you can ask Bobby and Lisa if you want them to confirm it ...they saw it...lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Olive Green Amsteel Blue now in stock   Olive Green Amsteel Blue now in stock Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:13 pm

Well perhaps when I win the winch, I can trade you for what you win. Maybe I will purchase and throw in some of this sweet winch line if you win something better.
Back to top Go down
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

PostSubject: Re: Olive Green Amsteel Blue now in stock   Olive Green Amsteel Blue now in stock Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:20 pm

ill trade..but with my luck i couldnt catch a cold...so we will see...!!
Back to top Go down
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

PostSubject: Re: Olive Green Amsteel Blue now in stock   Olive Green Amsteel Blue now in stock Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:40 pm

but i could sell you the second one that i have...it will be there too..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Olive Green Amsteel Blue now in stock   Olive Green Amsteel Blue now in stock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Olive Green Amsteel Blue now in stock
Page 1 of 1