FJerYuri Moving to Texas - Bye Y'all!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FJerYuri
Trail Scout
Trail Scout

PostSubject: FJerYuri Moving to Texas - Bye Y'all!   Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:47 pm

Folks,
I took a new job located down in Texas near Houston.
I'll be packing up the FJ and moving myself down there in a couple weeks.
Ironically, I bought the FJ in Houston last summer and now I am returning
to live there by happy accident. Weird how the world works sometimes.
Anyway, I know i'll be missing out on a lot of fun this year with the group which makes
me appreciate the time I did get to spend hanging out and trail riding with all of you fine people.
I'll keep tabs on how things are going here and if I can't find an FJ group in south Texas, maybe i'll
just have to start one!

Thanks for the memories everyone, I learned a tremendous amount about my wonderful truck and offroading in general. Keep up the good work and stay safe!

Later on,
Yuri
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Auto Solutions
SUPPORTING VENDOR - ASI
SUPPORTING VENDOR - ASI

PostSubject: Re: FJerYuri Moving to Texas - Bye Y'all!   Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:19 pm

Sad to see you go but I wish you luck out in Texas!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.asi-autosolutions.com
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

PostSubject: Re: FJerYuri Moving to Texas - Bye Y'all!   Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:05 pm

congrats on the new job Yuri, sad to see you go but you got to do what ya got to do!!...i may be following you down within a year or two...Lots of welding jobs in Texas...and if we did go it would more than likely be to houston are...good luck in the mean time bro!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scottydog
MODERATOR & SUPPORTING MEMBER
MODERATOR & SUPPORTING MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: FJerYuri Moving to Texas - Bye Y'all!   Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:13 pm

You can always make a road trip and hit URE with us...plus the future NCFJ Cruiser Truck Shows.

Best of luck to you and your family!

2008 ALL Silver FJ
Bilstein 5100s Front, Bilstein 5125 Rear Shocks, OME 895 Rear Springs Rear, 285/75/17 Nitto Terra Grapplers, Baja Utility Roof Rack, Mombasa RTT, OEM Brush Guard, Custom Rock Sliders (Defensive Designs), BMC (Defensive Design), Ricochet Skids, All-Pro Ultimate Rear Lower Control Arms, All-Pro E-Locker Guard, Volant Cold Air Intake, FlowMaster 40 Series, Hot 12v Outlet, Custom FJammer, LED Dome Lights, MPac Rear Door Storage, Orange Boxx Custom P.S.D. Rear Side Storage, Custom Rear Storage Unit, Blacked-out Emblems, Scuba Driver Mod, Smittybilt Air Compressor, Midland 75-822 CB with 4' Firestik on Bandi Mount, Sylvania Silverstar Ultra Headlights, Metal-tech Tube Doors
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: FJerYuri Moving to Texas - Bye Y'all!   Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:48 pm

I hate to see you go man. Enjoy the Texas weather and let us know when you are back up this way.
Back to top Go down
rylandnc
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: FJerYuri Moving to Texas - Bye Y'all!   Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:53 pm

Best of luck in TX Yuri. Glad I finally got to meet you in person.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ULTIMATEcruiser
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

PostSubject: Re: FJerYuri Moving to Texas - Bye Y'all!   Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:56 pm

Ah man, hate to see ya go but we wish you the best. Hey at least we got to hang out at the Charlotte meet. Keep in touch with us here on the forum at least.

2014 Ultimate Edition Trail Teams
Jami Stanley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

PostSubject: Re: FJerYuri Moving to Texas - Bye Y'all!   Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:58 pm

Yuri im sure that David can make you our Texas representative...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

PostSubject: Re: FJerYuri Moving to Texas - Bye Y'all!   Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:14 pm

bigdogdewey2 wrote:
Yuri im sure that David can make you our Texas representative...

Indeed!!!

We will miss ya buddy! Stay safe!

Follow me on Twitter: @NCFJ_Cruisers1

NCFJ Cruisers YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/NCFJCruisers

2010 Trail Teams Edition - ToyTec 3" Ultimate Lift, Light Racing UCA's, PIAA XTreme White Plus headlights, PIAA 520 series Fog/Driving lights, 2010 BudBuilt Front Skid, BudBuilt engine skid, Ricochet LCA guards, BajaRack OEM roofrack basket, MaxTrax recovery ramps, Husky Floor Liners, Midland 75-822 40 Channel 2 Way Radio, Bandi Mount with 4' Firestick II, OrangeBoxx Side Cubby PSD (NCFJ Edition), Outrider Suspension armor, K&N drop in airfilter for on-road travel, OEM Airfilter when wheeling.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com
NC FJ Driver
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: FJerYuri Moving to Texas - Bye Y'all!   Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:48 pm

Congrats on the new job and returning to your trucks roots! We'll miss ya, but will definately keep a space in the pack for you if you find your back occassionally! It was great to meet and wheel with you and wish you the best of luck in the new local and job. Definately does not mean you cant hang on here!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ncorn38
MODERATOR - Trail Scout
MODERATOR - Trail Scout

PostSubject: Re: FJerYuri Moving to Texas - Bye Y'all!   Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:39 pm

Yuri, congrats on the job bud. Hate to see you go! I guess you will have to make it back up to NC so we can do our run up to the mountains haha. Well good luck brother and make sure you hold it down in TX and once again congrats on the job!!

-Nick
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/people/Nick-Aaron-Corn/100000272912625
Darklight
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner

PostSubject: Re: FJerYuri Moving to Texas - Bye Y'all!   Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:23 pm

Cograts Yuri! We are going to miss you for sure. Sad I know you and your family will enjoy being back in TX! I hope the best for your new job and your family! If you ever come back to the Carolinas you know where to find us!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FJerYuri Moving to Texas - Bye Y'all!   

Back to top Go down

FJerYuri Moving to Texas - Bye Y'all!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1