NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Get these running boards out of my garage

Go down 
+2
dsbike
FJoe
6 posters
AuthorMessage
FJoe
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
FJoe

Get these running boards out of my garage Empty
PostSubject: Get these running boards out of my garage   Get these running boards out of my garage Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:38 pm

as new, black OEM running boards off a 2007. all brackets and hardware included. if you com pick them up at my house, i will even help you install. a little dirt on them, but otherwise spotless. additionally, if you have an 03 xterra, i have some stuff for that lying around too (roof basket, thermostat, etc)

100 bucks. I can ship, but its gonna be pricey. I live in the piedmont triad.
paypal or cash is preferred.
Back to top Go down
dsbike
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
dsbike

PostSubject: Re: Get these running boards out of my garage   Get these running boards out of my garage Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 1:12 am

Have you posted these in the Blue Room? I had mine posted for over a year & finally sold back around Christmas to a guy in Australia. As you stated it was pricey to ship, I think about $130 with my comapny discount. But he said that was still about 1/2 the price it would have cost him to get them over there, if he could find a dealer who would order them. I had them priced the same as you do.

Good Luck
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: Get these running boards out of my garage   Get these running boards out of my garage Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 1:20 am

dsbike wrote:
Have you posted these in the Blue Room? I had mine posted for over a year & finally sold back around Christmas to a guy in Australia. As you stated it was pricey to ship, I think about $130 with my company discount. But he said that was still about 1/2 the price it would have cost him to get them over there, if he could find a dealer who would order them. I had them priced the same as you do.

Good Luck

*wow*.....
Back to top Go down
http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com
FJoe
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
FJoe

PostSubject: Re: Get these running boards out of my garage   Get these running boards out of my garage Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:26 pm

tell me what the blue room is... a forum of some type?
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: Get these running boards out of my garage   Get these running boards out of my garage Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:38 pm

FJoe wrote:
tell me what the blue room is... a forum of some type?

The "Blue Room" is a national FJ Cruiser forum found at www.fjcruiserforums.com

Good info to be found there, but also alot of attitude.....lol
Back to top Go down
http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com
CarolinaCruiser15
Gunner
Gunner
CarolinaCruiser15

PostSubject: Re: Get these running boards out of my garage   Get these running boards out of my garage Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:01 pm

x2 on the attitude Evil or Very Mad

GREAT resource though. Ive gone there and gotten excellent write-ups for just about every mod Ive done... and Ive done one or two! Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/rolando.villegas
totald
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
totald

PostSubject: Re: Get these running boards out of my garage   Get these running boards out of my garage Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:09 am

It is a trade off that sometimes pays off. There is a lot of knowledge to be shared in the blue room.
Back to top Go down
CarolinaCruiser15
Gunner
Gunner
CarolinaCruiser15

PostSubject: Re: Get these running boards out of my garage   Get these running boards out of my garage Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:12 am

Very true.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/rolando.villegas
2011TRDIceberg
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
2011TRDIceberg

PostSubject: Re: Get these running boards out of my garage   Get these running boards out of my garage Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 10:07 pm

CarolinaCruiser15 wrote:
x2 on the attitude Evil or Very Mad

GREAT resource though. Ive gone there and gotten excellent write-ups for just about every mod Ive done... and Ive done one or two! Wink
Yeah they are stuck up..its those dang west coast dirt road "crawlers" i get more flex coming up my driveway.
Back to top Go down
2011TRDIceberg
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
2011TRDIceberg

PostSubject: Re: Get these running boards out of my garage   Get these running boards out of my garage Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 10:08 pm

FJoe wrote:
as new, black OEM running boards off a 2007. all brackets and hardware included. if you com pick them up at my house, i will even help you install. a little dirt on them, but otherwise spotless. additionally, if you have an 03 xterra, i have some stuff for that lying around too (roof basket, thermostat, etc)

100 bucks. I can ship, but its gonna be pricey. I live in the piedmont triad.
paypal or cash is preferred.
What kind or running boards? the step kind or the sliders? will they fit on a 2011?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get these running boards out of my garage   Get these running boards out of my garage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get these running boards out of my garage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NCFJ Cruisers :: NCFJ Cruisers Classifieds :: For Sale By Owner-
Jump to: