NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Demello 3 Hoop, Toytec coilovers, Full skids, etc... [NOT MINE]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xx_Black-out
South Carolina Liaison
South Carolina Liaison
Xx_Black-out

Demello 3 Hoop, Toytec coilovers, Full skids, etc...  [NOT MINE] Empty
PostSubject: Demello 3 Hoop, Toytec coilovers, Full skids, etc... [NOT MINE]   Demello 3 Hoop, Toytec coilovers, Full skids, etc...  [NOT MINE] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:01 pm

I hope this is okay to post here.

A guy in VA is selling his brand new Demello 3 Hoop, Toytec coilovers, full skids and some other goodies. It's fairly local, so it's a good chance to avoid $150 shipping costs...

Here is the link:

FJ stuff for sale in VA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demello 3 Hoop, Toytec coilovers, Full skids, etc... [NOT MINE]   Demello 3 Hoop, Toytec coilovers, Full skids, etc...  [NOT MINE] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:11 pm

I think the guy is hurting for money. Why else would you buy this stuff and turn around and sell so quickly. I am not so sure I buy his building light reason.

Some people are going to get good deals on some of this stuff.
Back to top Go down
Xx_Black-out
South Carolina Liaison
South Carolina Liaison
Xx_Black-out

PostSubject: Re: Demello 3 Hoop, Toytec coilovers, Full skids, etc... [NOT MINE]   Demello 3 Hoop, Toytec coilovers, Full skids, etc...  [NOT MINE] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:14 pm

Yeah, he is turning it around awful quick...but like you said, someone else will score some goods.

I thought about getting the skids lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demello 3 Hoop, Toytec coilovers, Full skids, etc... [NOT MINE]   Demello 3 Hoop, Toytec coilovers, Full skids, etc...  [NOT MINE] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:19 pm

I have skids, but am contemplating the rear diff skid. Its kind of hard to tell from the picture how used it is. Looks like some rust. Have them throw in the diff skid with you skid set purchase, and I will buy it off your hands for $100. Its win-win!
Back to top Go down
Xx_Black-out
South Carolina Liaison
South Carolina Liaison
Xx_Black-out

PostSubject: Re: Demello 3 Hoop, Toytec coilovers, Full skids, etc... [NOT MINE]   Demello 3 Hoop, Toytec coilovers, Full skids, etc...  [NOT MINE] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:19 pm

Brian wrote:
I have skids, but am contemplating the rear diff skid. Its kind of hard to tell from the picture how used it is. Looks like some rust. Have them throw in the diff skid with you skid set purchase, and I will buy it off your hands for $100. Its win-win!

...but if I sell it to you, then I wont have one haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demello 3 Hoop, Toytec coilovers, Full skids, etc... [NOT MINE]   Demello 3 Hoop, Toytec coilovers, Full skids, etc...  [NOT MINE] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:21 pm

True, but you will have a sweet hundred dollar bill warming your pocket!
Back to top Go down
Xx_Black-out
South Carolina Liaison
South Carolina Liaison
Xx_Black-out

PostSubject: Re: Demello 3 Hoop, Toytec coilovers, Full skids, etc... [NOT MINE]   Demello 3 Hoop, Toytec coilovers, Full skids, etc...  [NOT MINE] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:28 pm

Brian wrote:
True, but you will have a sweet hundred dollar bill warming your pocket!

Tempting Suspect
Back to top Go down
CarolinaCruiser15
Gunner
Gunner
CarolinaCruiser15

PostSubject: Re: Demello 3 Hoop, Toytec coilovers, Full skids, etc... [NOT MINE]   Demello 3 Hoop, Toytec coilovers, Full skids, etc...  [NOT MINE] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:08 pm

Clicked the link but he posted "See new Ad" but no link or anything yet people are still posting. WTH???

I wonder if this is the guy we saw at the show last year. It was a 2007 that he blacked out COMPLETELY and put an extra 20K of "goodies" into it. He was selling it for $36K, which was WAY less than I would sell it for! He seemed to want to sell it pretty badly though, not sure why. Seemed sketchy if you ask me!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/rolando.villegas
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demello 3 Hoop, Toytec coilovers, Full skids, etc... [NOT MINE]   Demello 3 Hoop, Toytec coilovers, Full skids, etc...  [NOT MINE] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demello 3 Hoop, Toytec coilovers, Full skids, etc... [NOT MINE]
Page 1 of 1