NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Murple FJ on Steelies in Wilmington

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Murple FJ on Steelies in Wilmington Empty
PostSubject: Murple FJ on Steelies in Wilmington   Murple FJ on Steelies in Wilmington Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:00 pm

I actually got a wave back from a guy driving a Murple (Black Cherry) in Wilmington right in front of my office... I'm pretty sure it had the stock steelies on it. If it was you stop by the office sometime!

That goes for anyone in Wilmington. If my FJ is in the lot at CFWebmasters, Inc. on Randall Parkway, drop in. Well everyone but Flushead if he ever figures out how to get on here!
Back to top Go down
tbulluck
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
tbulluck

PostSubject: Re: Murple FJ on Steelies in Wilmington   Murple FJ on Steelies in Wilmington Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:57 pm

i waived at 2 in town today (all white TT and a sand), no love returned though

Sad
Back to top Go down
totald
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
totald

PostSubject: Re: Murple FJ on Steelies in Wilmington   Murple FJ on Steelies in Wilmington Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:07 pm

I found a guy in the blue room today that lives in goldsboro and is not on the forum. I told him to check it out. He drives a Taco.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Murple FJ on Steelies in Wilmington   Murple FJ on Steelies in Wilmington Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Murple FJ on Steelies in Wilmington
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NCFJ Cruisers :: Center Stage :: Spotted......The place for the "Virtual FJ Wave"....-
Jump to: