NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quality Recovery Gear

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xx_Black-out
South Carolina Liaison
South Carolina Liaison
Xx_Black-out

Quality Recovery Gear Empty
PostSubject: Quality Recovery Gear   Quality Recovery Gear Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:51 pm

Just a FYI.

If any of you are in need of some quality recovery products be sure to get with our new vendor, Steve at Southeast Overland! He has a great collection of beefy recovery gear at reasonable prices.

I'm not 'getting paid to say this' or anything like that...I bought my equipment from him and it really is quality stuff.

Here's a link:
Recovery Gear
Back to top Go down
Southeast Overland
VENDOR - SEO
VENDOR - SEO
Southeast Overland

PostSubject: Re: Quality Recovery Gear   Quality Recovery Gear Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:53 pm

Thanks! There are places I'll skimp and places I wont - and I will not skimp on recovery gear. Every piece of recovery gear we carry is N-I-C-E. Winch lines are spliced in-house with genuine Amsteel Blue, recovery hooks are Excel, recovery thimbles are only powder coated fully captive tube thimbles, we have our winch line abrasion guards custom printed, our bow shackles are Van Beest Green Pin with a WLL of 4.75 t AND a safety factor of 6:1, not 4:1 like many other shackles. We have our tow/snatch straps and tree straps made to our specs and labeled for us, and our recovery ropes (I love these) are also made to our specs.

By the way we have several products that should be available in the next few weeks that are not on the website yet. These include 'Southeast Overland' printed tool bags and recovery bags, 'Southeast Overland' engraved hawse fairleads in raw aluminum and black anodized, hawse fairlead liners in raw aluminum and black anodized, also combined fairleads and liners as 1 piece, and soft shackles.

I bet y'all want pics huh? Very Happy

ETA: I did a recovery product sale a few months ago on a few other forums (before I sponsored NCFJs). Would y'all be interested in a similar sale here?
Back to top Go down
http://www.SoutheastOverland.com
Snowdogyyz
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Snowdogyyz

PostSubject: Re: Quality Recovery Gear   Quality Recovery Gear Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:15 pm

A sale would be great! I'd really like to win the winch line raffle at the show.... just got an M8000 winch and moving up to synthetic line would be awesome! Pics are always welcomed!
Back to top Go down
Xx_Black-out
South Carolina Liaison
South Carolina Liaison
Xx_Black-out

PostSubject: Re: Quality Recovery Gear   Quality Recovery Gear Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:23 pm

A sale would be awesome! I still need a snatch strap Smile
Back to top Go down
Southeast Overland
VENDOR - SEO
VENDOR - SEO
Southeast Overland

PostSubject: Re: Quality Recovery Gear   Quality Recovery Gear Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:43 pm

Well I'll be happy to hook y'all up!

I'll get the specifics together Friday or Saturday but how about this for starters. Offers good off MSRP. All products on the Southeast Overland WEB STORE under Off Road Recovery Gear (clicky click) count, along with anything I listed in my first post (thread post #2) above.

- 10% off any order. Shipping on any order will be calculated on your cumulative order, not per product, so you save $, plus no mark up on shipping.
- Any orders over $200 receive 10% off and a free $5 SEO sticker pack.
- Any orders over $300 get free shipping in the southeast, plus 10% off, plus a free SEO sticker pack. Basically buy a winch line with hook and you are almost here.
- Any orders over $400 get free shipping in the southeast, plus 10% off, plus a free SEO sticker pack, plus a free Southeast Overland t-shirt.
- Any orders over $500 get free shipping in the southeast, plus 10$ off, plus a free SEO sticker pack, plus a free Southeast Overland t-shirt, plus a free QuickFist pack of your choice (mini, regular, 3", or super).

How do those apples sound for a first sale on the NCFJ Cruiser Forum? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Southeast Overland
VENDOR - SEO
VENDOR - SEO
Southeast Overland

PostSubject: Re: Quality Recovery Gear   Quality Recovery Gear Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:44 pm

Xx_Black-out wrote:

Did you buy a tow/snatch strap from me or a tree strap? The Southeast Overland tow straps are made out of nylon, will stretch a bit (appx 8-10%), and can be used as mild snatch straps - BUT - the Southeast Overland recovery ropes stretch up to 30% and are the ticket for snatching and I prefer the recovery ropes for towing too as they give you a bit of a buffer from whiplash every time the tow line goes taught.
Back to top Go down
Xx_Black-out
South Carolina Liaison
South Carolina Liaison
Xx_Black-out

PostSubject: Re: Quality Recovery Gear   Quality Recovery Gear Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:51 pm

Southeast Overland wrote:
Xx_Black-out wrote:

Did you buy a tow/snatch strap from me or a tree strap? The Southeast Overland tow straps are made out of nylon, will stretch a bit (appx 8-10%), and can be used as mild snatch straps - BUT - the Southeast Overland recovery ropes stretch up to 30% and are the ticket for snatching and I prefer the recovery ropes for towing too as they give you a bit of a buffer from whiplash every time the tow line goes taught.

I picked up a tree saver and tow strap last time I was in your shop. I'm still in need of a 'recovery rope'!
Back to top Go down
Southeast Overland
VENDOR - SEO
VENDOR - SEO
Southeast Overland

PostSubject: Re: Quality Recovery Gear   Quality Recovery Gear Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 5:28 pm

Xx_Black-out wrote:
I picked up a tree saver and tow strap last time I was in your shop. I'm still in need of a 'recovery rope'!

Gotcha. Those will stretch since they are nylon and can be used for mild snatches. Recovery ropes (7/8" x 20' - which is the diameter and length I recommend) are $89 so with the recovery special I just started the price will be $80.10 before tax. Heck, to keep everyone on the same playing field during this special I'll pay sales tax so $80.10 out the door.
Back to top Go down
Xx_Black-out
South Carolina Liaison
South Carolina Liaison
Xx_Black-out

PostSubject: Re: Quality Recovery Gear   Quality Recovery Gear Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:00 am

Southeast Overland wrote:
Xx_Black-out wrote:

Gotcha. Those will stretch since they are nylon and can be used for mild snatches. Recovery ropes (7/8" x 20' - which is the diameter and length I recommend) are $89 so with the recovery special I just started the price will be $80.10 before tax. Heck, to keep everyone on the same playing field during this special I'll pay sales tax so $80.10 out the door.

$80.10? Bring a new one with you Saturday up to Hendersonville!
Back to top Go down
Southeast Overland
VENDOR - SEO
VENDOR - SEO
Southeast Overland

PostSubject: Re: Quality Recovery Gear   Quality Recovery Gear Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:49 am

Xx_Black-out wrote:
$80.10? Bring a new one with you Saturday up to Hendersonville!

I'm not going to be able to make Hendersonville. I received a 4 pallets (or was it 5?) from BajaRack yesterday and I need to get those racks turned around and shipped out ASAP.

I'll put your name on that rope as it's the last one I have in stock. Do you want for me to send you a PayPal invoice? I can also take credit cards over the phone.
Back to top Go down
Xx_Black-out
South Carolina Liaison
South Carolina Liaison
Xx_Black-out

PostSubject: Re: Quality Recovery Gear   Quality Recovery Gear Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:13 pm

I forgot about you getting a shipment in. I might be able to swing by Friday and get it
Back to top Go down
Southeast Overland
VENDOR - SEO
VENDOR - SEO
Southeast Overland

PostSubject: Re: Quality Recovery Gear   Quality Recovery Gear Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:31 pm

Xx_Black-out wrote:
I forgot about you getting a shipment in. I might be able to swing by Friday and get it

That works. I'll be in from 10:30 to 5. If you come by and I'm not in the store come out back and downstairs. I could be prepping racks to ship. I have 3 going out tomorrow. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quality Recovery Gear   Quality Recovery Gear Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quality Recovery Gear
Page 1 of 1