NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Green Monster gets a knob job!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

The Green Monster gets a knob job! Empty
PostSubject: The Green Monster gets a knob job!   The Green Monster gets a knob job! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:20 pm

So I made an impulse buy yesterday. I bought a shift lever knob for my FJ that seemed to suit my FJ, The Green Monster, well. I wanted to use it on the 4wheel shifter lever though. It came with set screws and some adapters, but I ended up having to modify 3 of them to get a good fit. No one really cares about that, so I will leave it at that. (If you do care, pm me) I am pleased with the end result. Here are the pics.

The Green Monster gets a knob job! Dscn1617

The Green Monster gets a knob job! Dscn1616

The Green Monster gets a knob job! Dscn1711
Back to top Go down
ULTIMATEcruiser
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

PostSubject: Re: The Green Monster gets a knob job!   The Green Monster gets a knob job! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:51 pm

I actually like that Brian. Definitely unique and goes with the color scheme pretty well.
Back to top Go down
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

PostSubject: knob job   The Green Monster gets a knob job! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:48 pm

wow Brian...i love it ...that is totally cool and really sets it off...i have a HAND GRENADE, and still need another one to do both..havent actually done anything yet but will be doing so soon...

again looks great Brian..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Green Monster gets a knob job!   The Green Monster gets a knob job! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:36 pm

Thanks, I thought it would look good when I saw it in the store. It was a cheap and easy mod.
Back to top Go down
Xx_Black-out
South Carolina Liaison
South Carolina Liaison
Xx_Black-out

PostSubject: Re: The Green Monster gets a knob job!   The Green Monster gets a knob job! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:19 pm

Haha nice!
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
Darklight

PostSubject: Re: The Green Monster gets a knob job!   The Green Monster gets a knob job! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:39 pm

Very cool Cool
Back to top Go down
totald
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
totald

PostSubject: Re: The Green Monster gets a knob job!   The Green Monster gets a knob job! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:11 pm

Definitely cool and unique
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Green Monster gets a knob job!   The Green Monster gets a knob job! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Green Monster gets a knob job!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NCFJ Cruisers :: Product Reviews :: Miscellaneous-
Jump to: