NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

January & February 2012 Sale - Amsteel Blue Dog Leashes

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Southeast Overland
VENDOR - SEO
VENDOR - SEO
Southeast Overland

January & February 2012 Sale - Amsteel Blue Dog Leashes Empty
PostSubject: January & February 2012 Sale - Amsteel Blue Dog Leashes   January & February 2012 Sale - Amsteel Blue Dog Leashes Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:38 pm

Our Amsteel Blue dog leashes have sold pretty well - so we figured we will try to make them sell like hot cakes for a few months.

The Southeast Overland Amsteel Blue dog leashes are made out of genuine Amsteel Blue synthetic winch line. This is the same material we splice our winch lines from. It is not seconds or damaged - it is the same stuff. Each dog leash has a hand loop with a section of webbing to make the leash easier on your hand, and a snap on the other end with also with a piece of webbing to help protect the line a bit (and it looks better, not pictured here).

January & February 2012 Sale - Amsteel Blue Dog Leashes Index

Diameters we currently have available are 5/16" & 1/4". Color is orange. Blue and Green are also available.

5/16" MSRP is $26. Line break strength = 13,700 lbs (does not include snap).
1/4" MSRP is $22. Line break strength = 8,600 lbs (does not include snap).
Shipping on each leash is $6 normally.

For this sale
5/16" = $22, save $4 each.
1/4" = $18, save $4 each.
Shipping = $5 flat rate for 1 to 2 leashes. If you order 3 or more you get free shipping in the CONUS.

There is no minimum quantity that need to be sold for this special price. Orange leashes will ship out within a few days of payment. Blue and Green leashes will ship out in March after all sales are in and material is ordered.

All leashes come with a free Southeast Overland circular sticker too.

To order at the sale price please either post up here or send me a PM with the diameter, number of leashes, color of leash line, shipping address, and contact info (phone # and email). I'll send a PayPal invoice or will contact you for a credit card by phone. If you order through our WEB STORE then you will pay MSRP.

Thanks and please let me know if you have any questions!PM or email Sales@SoutheastOverland.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.SoutheastOverland.com
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: January & February 2012 Sale - Amsteel Blue Dog Leashes   January & February 2012 Sale - Amsteel Blue Dog Leashes Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:27 pm

Very cool idea!
Back to top Go down
http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

PostSubject: awesome idea...   January & February 2012 Sale - Amsteel Blue Dog Leashes Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:52 pm

man that is perfect...i am gonna talk to angie about these..as it might be a good time to upgrade our leashes...Dewey and Della will like these...we'll jsut have to see how strong they are!! as Dewey weighs in at a whopping 218lbs!! and little baby Della is at least 130 lbs and still growing...
Back to top Go down
Xx_Black-out
South Carolina Liaison
South Carolina Liaison
Xx_Black-out

PostSubject: Re: January & February 2012 Sale - Amsteel Blue Dog Leashes   January & February 2012 Sale - Amsteel Blue Dog Leashes Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:52 am

Awesome idea Steve!
Back to top Go down
Southeast Overland
VENDOR - SEO
VENDOR - SEO
Southeast Overland

PostSubject: Re: January & February 2012 Sale - Amsteel Blue Dog Leashes   January & February 2012 Sale - Amsteel Blue Dog Leashes Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:12 pm

bigdogdewey2 wrote:
man that is perfect...i am gonna talk to angie about these..as it might be a good time to upgrade our leashes...Dewey and Della will like these...we'll jsut have to see how strong they are!! as Dewey weighs in at a whopping 218lbs!! and little baby Della is at least 130 lbs and still growing...

What kind of dogs are they?

If your dog breaks the Amstel Blue line (without chewing through it) then I'll make you a new leash free of charge. The weak point, if there is one, on these leashes is the snap. The basic snaps I use have a SWL (safe working load) of 70 lbs which should (should) mean the breaking strength is around 4x that if conventional safety factor weights are used. That would be 4x 70 lbs of force, not 4x 70 lbs of dog. I have put a mini-carabiner on some of these which is even stronger. That costs just a buck more. Or I can put a 'real' Black Diamond oval carabiner on them for $7 more. With the Black Diamond carabiner I'm happy giving the entire leash a lifetime warranty from breakage - as long as your dog doesn't eat through the leash or someone pulls the splice apart by picking at it.

The 5/16" Amsteel Blue has an average breaking strength of 13,700 and the 1/4" is @ 8,700 lbs. I hope your dog has been eating his Wheaties!
Back to top Go down
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

PostSubject: leashes   January & February 2012 Sale - Amsteel Blue Dog Leashes Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:21 pm

Steve, i was messing with ya bro...no way my dogs could break the leashes...Deweys is in fact 218 and Della is around 130 last check and they are both English Mastiffs...biguns...i wold like to get one and im sure that we will talk later..or at the meet next week...the regular snaps would be fine for them...lucky they dont pull...the snap would be the least of my worries as they could litterally drag me where ever they would want to go...but they dont pull...
Back to top Go down
Southeast Overland
VENDOR - SEO
VENDOR - SEO
Southeast Overland

PostSubject: Re: January & February 2012 Sale - Amsteel Blue Dog Leashes   January & February 2012 Sale - Amsteel Blue Dog Leashes Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:29 pm

bigdogdewey2 wrote:
Steve, i was messing with ya bro...no way my dogs could break the leashes...Deweys is in fact 218 and Della is around 130 last check and they are both English Mastiffs...biguns...i wold like to get one and im sure that we will talk later..or at the meet next week...the regular snaps would be fine for them...lucky they dont pull...the snap would be the least of my worries as they could litterally drag me where ever they would want to go...but they dont pull...

No worries. It was good to think through the leash. I never thought about offering a warranty on it before but with an upgraded snap to a biner I'm all for it.
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: January & February 2012 Sale - Amsteel Blue Dog Leashes   January & February 2012 Sale - Amsteel Blue Dog Leashes Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 12:51 am

Can't wait to get my prize!!! - the SEO leash I won on Facebook!! Smile

Last edited by David B on Wed May 09, 2012 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Southeast Overland
VENDOR - SEO
VENDOR - SEO
Southeast Overland

PostSubject: Re: January & February 2012 Sale - Amsteel Blue Dog Leashes   January & February 2012 Sale - Amsteel Blue Dog Leashes Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 5:15 pm

David B wrote:
Can't wait to get my prize!!! - the SEO leash I won on Facebook!! Smile

How do ya like it?
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: January & February 2012 Sale - Amsteel Blue Dog Leashes   January & February 2012 Sale - Amsteel Blue Dog Leashes Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:53 pm

Southeast Overland wrote:
David B wrote:
Can't wait to get my prize!!! - the SEo leash I won on Facebook!! Smile

How do ya like it?

Well, Initially I wanted the leash in anticipation of getting a dog, but with my wifes allergies, each breed of dog she tests against triggers her asthma (well almost all breeds.....she is not allergic to poodles....and no offense to anyone, but.... I AM NOT GETTING A POODLE!!!). So, the leash went to a very good home with Scottydog! Lets ask him! Scott, how is the leash doing?
Back to top Go down
Southeast Overland
VENDOR - SEO
VENDOR - SEO
Southeast Overland

PostSubject: Re: January & February 2012 Sale - Amsteel Blue Dog Leashes   January & February 2012 Sale - Amsteel Blue Dog Leashes Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:29 pm

Come on now David - Poodles are ferocious and hella manly dogs! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Scottydog
MODERATOR & SUPPORTING MEMBER
MODERATOR & SUPPORTING MEMBER
Scottydog

PostSubject: Re: January & February 2012 Sale - Amsteel Blue Dog Leashes   January & February 2012 Sale - Amsteel Blue Dog Leashes Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 6:56 pm

And I have proof that they work great...Benson loves his...

January & February 2012 Sale - Amsteel Blue Dog Leashes Photobucket-25723-1336946094525
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: January & February 2012 Sale - Amsteel Blue Dog Leashes   January & February 2012 Sale - Amsteel Blue Dog Leashes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

January & February 2012 Sale - Amsteel Blue Dog Leashes
Page 1 of 1