NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rear bumper ends and OEM receiver hitch for sale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Southeast Overland
VENDOR - SEO
VENDOR - SEO
Southeast Overland

Rear bumper ends and OEM receiver hitch for sale Empty
PostSubject: Rear bumper ends and OEM receiver hitch for sale   Rear bumper ends and OEM receiver hitch for sale Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 2:53 pm

All SOLD - thanks!

Couple things for sale.

Rear bumper wings. Wheeled but solid. Painted black. Could use a new coat of paint. $40 for both + shipping.
Rear OEM receiver hitch. Has hit a few rocks but in good shape. $60 + shipping. I think I have the little trim piece too. If I do that is free with purchase of the hitch.

I can probably ship either of these for less than $10 ea anywhere in NC (each = ends as 1, receiver hitch as 1) and maybe a few dollars more for anywhere in the CONUS.

I'm at the store but will get some pics in a few days posted up.

Thanks!

Last edited by Southeast Overland on Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.SoutheastOverland.com
CyberLaw
CyberLaw

PostSubject: Re: Rear bumper ends and OEM receiver hitch for sale   Rear bumper ends and OEM receiver hitch for sale Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:57 pm

Very interested in the OEM hitch if you have the trim piece.
Back to top Go down
Southeast Overland
VENDOR - SEO
VENDOR - SEO
Southeast Overland

PostSubject: Re: Rear bumper ends and OEM receiver hitch for sale   Rear bumper ends and OEM receiver hitch for sale Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:04 pm

CyberLaw wrote:
Very interested in the OEM hitch if you have the trim piece.

I'll take some pics late Saturday or Sunday. The piece is in my home garage and I won't be back until late Saturday.

FYI I remembered the trim piece does have a small nick in it, is painted black, and would need new paint.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
CyberLaw
CyberLaw

PostSubject: Re: Rear bumper ends and OEM receiver hitch for sale   Rear bumper ends and OEM receiver hitch for sale Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:18 am

Was telling my wife about this and she suggested that I wait a bit and she'd let me buy a new hitch from the dealer...not being one to ignore when she lapses into these short periods of mental illness that allow me to spend money...I'm going to pass on your hitch.

Hope you understand!

I am sending you a PM for a leash tho' Smile
Back to top Go down
Southeast Overland
VENDOR - SEO
VENDOR - SEO
Southeast Overland

PostSubject: Re: Rear bumper ends and OEM receiver hitch for sale   Rear bumper ends and OEM receiver hitch for sale Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:05 pm

CyberLaw wrote:
Was telling my wife about this and she suggested that I wait a bit and she'd let me buy a new hitch from the dealer...not being one to ignore when she lapses into these short periods of mental illness that allow me to spend money...I'm going to pass on your hitch.

Hope you understand!

I am sending you a PM for a leash tho' Smile

No worries at all. I'll check for your PM.

BTW (I hate text lingo but you can't escape it online) I briefly researched these prices. If they are too high just let me know.
Back to top Go down
CyberLaw
CyberLaw

PostSubject: Re: Rear bumper ends and OEM receiver hitch for sale   Rear bumper ends and OEM receiver hitch for sale Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 3:24 pm

No, the hitch price is a great price! I'd still need the wiring harness and have to get the bumper fascia painted...and the wife suggested just waiting til we could afford a new one.
Back to top Go down
Southeast Overland
VENDOR - SEO
VENDOR - SEO
Southeast Overland

PostSubject: Re: Rear bumper ends and OEM receiver hitch for sale   Rear bumper ends and OEM receiver hitch for sale Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:33 pm

O'tay. I have pics that I'll post up soon. Everything is in good shape but could use a new spray of raddle can. OEM receiver hitch comes with little trim piece above it - trim piece has a small nick in it that a razor blade could fix but I'm not going to cover anything up before I sell it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rear bumper ends and OEM receiver hitch for sale   Rear bumper ends and OEM receiver hitch for sale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rear bumper ends and OEM receiver hitch for sale
Page 1 of 1