NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quicksand FJ between TN to Asheville, NC

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xx_Black-out
South Carolina Liaison
South Carolina Liaison
Xx_Black-out

Quicksand FJ between TN to Asheville, NC Empty
PostSubject: Quicksand FJ between TN to Asheville, NC   Quicksand FJ between TN to Asheville, NC Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:53 pm

I honked as I passed a Quicksand FJ somewhere near the TN/NC line on I-40 and they jumped behind me and followed me all the way to Asheville (I split off back to SC). He waved as I took my exit, so hats off to him!

It had a unique sticker on the back window. It resembled a mechanical gear but with 1 or 2 of the teeth longer than the others.

Any takers?
Back to top Go down
CarolinaCruiser15
Gunner
Gunner
CarolinaCruiser15

PostSubject: Re: Quicksand FJ between TN to Asheville, NC   Quicksand FJ between TN to Asheville, NC Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:39 pm

Hmmm... did you see an aftermarket bumper, IPF driving lights, 3 LED light bars on the roof rack, fender flares, bandi mount? Scott Flushing, aka Flushead, lives in Canton, right outside Asheville. Might have been him. He's on the Facebook page but not the forum.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/rolando.villegas
Xx_Black-out
South Carolina Liaison
South Carolina Liaison
Xx_Black-out

PostSubject: Re: Quicksand FJ between TN to Asheville, NC   Quicksand FJ between TN to Asheville, NC Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:26 pm

Sorry for the late reply. It looked stock other than the large sticker on the rear window...
Back to top Go down
CarolinaCruiser15
Gunner
Gunner
CarolinaCruiser15

PostSubject: Re: Quicksand FJ between TN to Asheville, NC   Quicksand FJ between TN to Asheville, NC Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:31 pm

Oh ok, definitely not him then. Lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/rolando.villegas

PostSubject: Re: Quicksand FJ between TN to Asheville, NC   Quicksand FJ between TN to Asheville, NC Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 11:12 am

Decal didn't look like this did it?
Quicksand FJ between TN to Asheville, NC 6647407461_f33b15ec83_z
Back to top Go down
Xx_Black-out
South Carolina Liaison
South Carolina Liaison
Xx_Black-out

PostSubject: Re: Quicksand FJ between TN to Asheville, NC   Quicksand FJ between TN to Asheville, NC Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 12:16 pm

Nah. It was more like a actual gear with cogs. Similar to this but without the man and writing:

Quicksand FJ between TN to Asheville, NC DTO00944
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quicksand FJ between TN to Asheville, NC   Quicksand FJ between TN to Asheville, NC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quicksand FJ between TN to Asheville, NC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NCFJ Cruisers :: Center Stage :: Spotted......The place for the "Virtual FJ Wave"....-
Jump to: