NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My FJ Recruiting Cards

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

My FJ Recruiting Cards Empty
PostSubject: My FJ Recruiting Cards   My FJ Recruiting Cards Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:40 pm

I am too cheap to pay the S&H for the free card printers. So I decided to throw something together on my own. They ended up a little taller than typical business cards by a centimeter, but the retain the same width. They should fit in wallets. If not I will decrease them down. This also allowed me to make the cards a little more personal. I will probably print them out on a few sheets of card stock. I might let Staples do it if I can get it for around a dollar.

This is a scan of a printout. The actual printout is much clearer/sharper. I also have it set up to print out 3 rows of 3 with the paper set to landscape.

My FJ Recruiting Cards Fj_car10
Back to top Go down
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

PostSubject: me likey   My FJ Recruiting Cards Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 7:43 pm

looks real good brian...now im gonna have to get off my butt to get some done...let the games begin...LOL
Back to top Go down
NC FJ Driver
Gunner
Gunner
NC FJ Driver

PostSubject: Re: My FJ Recruiting Cards   My FJ Recruiting Cards Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 9:07 pm

bigdogdewey2 wrote:
...let the games begin...LOL

Uh oh, is that a challenge!?!lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My FJ Recruiting Cards   My FJ Recruiting Cards Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 9:18 pm

That's how I read it Paul.

David, we need a field in the membership process that allows new members to fill in who (if anyone) recruited them.
Back to top Go down
totald
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
totald

PostSubject: Re: My FJ Recruiting Cards   My FJ Recruiting Cards Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:20 pm

I like the cards and I like the idea. I need to get mine done as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My FJ Recruiting Cards   My FJ Recruiting Cards Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:05 pm

I was bored this afternoon so a laminated a page of my recruiting cards. They will go in the FJ tomorrow and I will start handing them out. I know pretty lame, but I was bored.

My FJ Recruiting Cards Dscn2210
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: My FJ Recruiting Cards   My FJ Recruiting Cards Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:08 pm

[quote="Brian"]I was bored this afternoon so a laminated a page of my recruiting cards. They will go in the FJ tomorrow and I will start handing them out. I know pretty lame, but I was bored.[/quote

These are relly sweet!!! Good work Brian!!!
Back to top Go down
http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My FJ Recruiting Cards   My FJ Recruiting Cards Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My FJ Recruiting Cards
Page 1 of 1