NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2011 NSSE spotted at Target in Mooresville

Go down 
AuthorMessage

2011 NSSE spotted at Target in Mooresville Empty
PostSubject: 2011 NSSE spotted at Target in Mooresville   2011 NSSE spotted at Target in Mooresville Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:31 am

So I saw a NSSE (Trail Teams distant cousin) at the target in Mooresville. Had 2010 TT wheels, rock rails, and rack. I am almost certain it was the TT (turned out to be a NSSE) that came to Toyota West for me last February. Just curious if you might be on here.

Wished I had a card with me to pass along the site.
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: 2011 NSSE spotted at Target in Mooresville   2011 NSSE spotted at Target in Mooresville Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:24 pm

Brian wrote:
So I saw a NSSE (Trail Teams distant cousin) at the target in Mooresville. Had 2010 TT wheels, rock rails, and rack. I am almost certain it was the TT (turned out to be a NSSE) that came to Toyota West for me last February. Just curious if you might be on here.

Wished I had a card with me to pass along the site.

Vistaprint.com Wink

So far I, Rolando, Casey, and Scott Haynes have ordered cards from them. If you start out with the basic 250 free cards, they will email you with specials to upgrade!
Back to top Go down
http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com

PostSubject: Re: 2011 NSSE spotted at Target in Mooresville   2011 NSSE spotted at Target in Mooresville Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:10 pm

They still want $6 for shipping. I think I will try to print a few out on card stock using my computer.
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: 2011 NSSE spotted at Target in Mooresville   2011 NSSE spotted at Target in Mooresville Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:22 pm

Well, we figured $6 for shipping wasn't too bad. And they do great work.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2011 NSSE spotted at Target in Mooresville   2011 NSSE spotted at Target in Mooresville Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2011 NSSE spotted at Target in Mooresville
Page 1 of 1