NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

January Blue Room photo contest

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

January Blue Room photo contest Empty
PostSubject: January Blue Room photo contest   January Blue Room photo contest Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:09 am

I cleared the Gallery of all photos in anticipation of the the January NCFJ preliminary round to vote a candidate to send to the Blue Room "Ride of the Month" photo contest.

Added rule, per popular demand: You can only submit a picture that you or your significant other took. No submissions of your rig that someone else took.....

If you would like to participate, submit your photos now so we can start the viewing!!!
Back to top Go down
http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com

PostSubject: Re: January Blue Room photo contest   January Blue Room photo contest Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 10:06 am

Can Bobby's wife be considered my significant other? She is very significant to me, as she takes outstanding photos! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: January Blue Room photo contest   January Blue Room photo contest Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 10:28 am

Sure, with her consent of course. What I meant was if you did not take the photo, make sure you have the photographers permission before assuming you can use their photo. Just a good courtesy gesture among friends Smile
Back to top Go down
totald
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
totald

PostSubject: Re: January Blue Room photo contest   January Blue Room photo contest Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:53 pm

Something I am sure the maturity on this forum can handle. This is where the blue room stuff started causing issues because people were getting to competitive instead of supporting each other.
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: January Blue Room photo contest   January Blue Room photo contest Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 8:20 pm

totald wrote:
Something I am sure the maturity on this forum can handle. This is where the blue room stuff started causing issues because people were getting to competitive instead of supporting each other.

I totally agree, very well said!
Back to top Go down
85runner
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
85runner

PostSubject: Re: January Blue Room photo contest   January Blue Room photo contest Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 8:47 pm

I'm gonna win this one. With a mall crawling picture.

January Blue Room photo contest IMG_0367
Back to top Go down
Crazy Hube
Gunner
Gunner
Crazy Hube

PostSubject: Re: January Blue Room photo contest   January Blue Room photo contest Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 9:00 pm

Oh wow Tyler. Got a bit of rake without the top on. You Don't have my support
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: January Blue Room photo contest   January Blue Room photo contest Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:29 pm

4running wrote:
Oh wow Tyler. Got a bit of rake without the top on. You Don't have my support

You and Tyler are now going to be known as the "4Runner Brothers".....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: January Blue Room photo contest   January Blue Room photo contest Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:18 pm

Lets set some deadlines and get this thing going. We were rushed last time and I think that hurt participation.
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: January Blue Room photo contest   January Blue Room photo contest Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:07 am

Brian wrote:
Lets set some deadlines and get this thing going. We were rushed last time and I think that hurt participation.

I agree! And the first thing is to get those that are participating to post their pics to out gallery asap! So lets go!!!

*******For all new members wondering what we are talking about, let me explain.

As an "NCFJ Cruisers team building exercise", we send an NCFJ member to the Blue Room "Ride of the Month" photo contest as our representative. We have a preliminary round of voting with participants submitting their best picture to our gallery (see the GALLERY button on the main forum menu, the one across the top of the forum). Once a deadline is reached on our forum, the lead "vote getter" on our forum submits their photo to the Blue Room and we rally together as a group to try and propel that person to victory on the Blue Room.

So far we are 1-1 (our member won November and placed 2nd in December)

So, lets get those pics submitted to our GALLERY ASAP!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: January Blue Room photo contest   January Blue Room photo contest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

January Blue Room photo contest
Page 1 of 1