NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Silver with Black Rims and atleast 32s on a 3" lift in Wilmington

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Silver with Black Rims and atleast 32s on a 3" lift in Wilmington Empty
PostSubject: Silver with Black Rims and atleast 32s on a 3" lift in Wilmington   Silver with Black Rims and atleast 32s on a 3" lift in Wilmington Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:22 pm

Just watched this FJ go past my office. This is all of what I noticed as it drove by.

Silver FJ
Black Wheels and maybe chrome lip (32" or Bigger)
Lifted
White Firestik

Very nice looking rig! Never seen it before.

Holla Back!

Back to top Go down
dsbike
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
dsbike

PostSubject: Re: Silver with Black Rims and atleast 32s on a 3" lift in Wilmington   Silver with Black Rims and atleast 32s on a 3" lift in Wilmington Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:12 pm

Not me, But I just left Wilmington this morning. We were in my wifes MX5. Seen a lot of FJ's down there the last 2 days. Most appeared to be stock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silver with Black Rims and atleast 32s on a 3" lift in Wilmington   Silver with Black Rims and atleast 32s on a 3" lift in Wilmington Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:25 pm

yeah there are a ton of FJs here and 95 percent of them or more are stock.
Back to top Go down
totald
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
totald

PostSubject: Re: Silver with Black Rims and atleast 32s on a 3" lift in Wilmington   Silver with Black Rims and atleast 32s on a 3" lift in Wilmington Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:28 pm

I still can't believe that with all the FJ's around here, none of them are into moding and/or groups.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silver with Black Rims and atleast 32s on a 3" lift in Wilmington   Silver with Black Rims and atleast 32s on a 3" lift in Wilmington Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm

I know right... WTF
Back to top Go down
FJ_JR
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
FJ_JR

PostSubject: Re: Silver with Black Rims and atleast 32s on a 3" lift in Wilmington   Silver with Black Rims and atleast 32s on a 3" lift in Wilmington Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:38 pm

I think I saw the same one today near UNCW... only saw it for a second. It had a good looking steel bumper on it (Demello? maybe?).
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: Silver with Black Rims and atleast 32s on a 3" lift in Wilmington   Silver with Black Rims and atleast 32s on a 3" lift in Wilmington Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:49 pm

FJ_JR wrote:
I think I saw the same one today near UNCW... only saw it for a second. It had a good looking steel bumper on it (Demello? maybe?).

Man that sounds like a nice ride....Paul, anyone you know?
Back to top Go down
http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com

PostSubject: Re: Silver with Black Rims and atleast 32s on a 3" lift in Wilmington   Silver with Black Rims and atleast 32s on a 3" lift in Wilmington Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:17 pm

Not yet! But I'll be chasing them down next time if possible... If I would have been in my FJ the time I saw it I would have chased them down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silver with Black Rims and atleast 32s on a 3" lift in Wilmington   Silver with Black Rims and atleast 32s on a 3" lift in Wilmington Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:20 pm

Saw it again today... Not on steelies but they appear to be bead locks and the lift is at least a 4 inch and the tires are bigger than 32's for sure. front and rear bumpers with winch. I waved at the guy... hopefully he just didn't see me. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silver with Black Rims and atleast 32s on a 3" lift in Wilmington   Silver with Black Rims and atleast 32s on a 3" lift in Wilmington Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 1:44 am

Keep seeing this guy go by from my office window... I will catch him!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silver with Black Rims and atleast 32s on a 3" lift in Wilmington   Silver with Black Rims and atleast 32s on a 3" lift in Wilmington Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silver with Black Rims and atleast 32s on a 3" lift in Wilmington
Page 1 of 1