NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Business/club promotion cards

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

Business/club promotion cards Empty
PostSubject: Business/club promotion cards   Business/club promotion cards Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 12:23 am

WOW, so I initially ordered my business cards from VistaPrint (www.vistaprint.com) about 2 years ago.....I have ordered more cards since then and some other NCFJ items....So today, I get an email offering me 250 PREMIUM business cards - 2 sided, FREE, I pay only $6.00 shipping.......I guess because I am a frequent customer....

And here is what I got...(thanks to Scott Haynes for the artistic idea of the bridge pic...and thanks to Ryland and Mike for the pics...)

Business/club promotion cards Businesscards
Back to top Go down
http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com
totald
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
totald

PostSubject: Re: Business/club promotion cards   Business/club promotion cards Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 12:34 am

Those are freaking sweet!! How do we get copies to hand out?
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: Business/club promotion cards   Business/club promotion cards Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 12:40 am

totald wrote:
Those are freaking sweet!! How do we get copies to hand out?

Actually, they are one card, front/back.....normally would have cost me $50.00 for the pics, glossy finish, etc....but vistaprint likes to run specials to entice customers back to the site.....and that is what they did for me.....I guess I am lucky, because they do good work.......

So, to answer your question....I guess you have to establish a "relationship" with the site....so they can offer you deals.....

Get the best cards you can for free+shipping, then they will email you the offers.....
Back to top Go down
dsbike
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
dsbike

PostSubject: Re: Business/club promotion cards   Business/club promotion cards Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 10:59 am

That card is really nice. Way to score!!!
Back to top Go down
totald
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
totald

PostSubject: Re: Business/club promotion cards   Business/club promotion cards Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 11:09 am

I knew it was one card but the pics are awesome! I will have to design my own so I have some forum promotion cards to hand out.
Back to top Go down
tbulluck
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
tbulluck

PostSubject: Re: Business/club promotion cards   Business/club promotion cards Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 11:11 am

totald wrote:
I knew it was one card but the pics are awesome! I will have to design my own so I have some forum promotion cards to hand out.

you order them and I will give you a few bucks for some of them......to give out here in greenville. I'll swap you $ for cards at the meet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Business/club promotion cards   Business/club promotion cards Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:22 pm

Thinking about going with these... anything I'm overlooking? The thought here was having the front about the Club and the back more about me...

Business/club promotion cards Lp
Business/club promotion cards Lp
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: Business/club promotion cards   Business/club promotion cards Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 7:35 am

Looks awesome!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Business/club promotion cards   Business/club promotion cards Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:59 pm

Just bought them... I remembered what David saying about them emailing you that you had cards to be ordered and that they would give you a deal. I left them overnight and got an email knocking them down to $12.47 for 250... Color front Black & White back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Business/club promotion cards   Business/club promotion cards Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Business/club promotion cards
Page 1 of 1