NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Metal Tech Cyber Monday Sale!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Metal Tech Cyber Monday Sale! Empty
PostSubject: Metal Tech Cyber Monday Sale!   Metal Tech Cyber Monday Sale! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 3:39 pm

In case you didn't see it in the Blue Room, Metal tech is offering some pretty good specials on the Monday after Thanksgiving.

LightRacing UCAs $375 + free shipping

Metaltech tube bumper $650!! Shocked

These are really good deals. I am not ready to buy a bumper yet, but man $300 off has me thinking. I might just have to squeeze some money from somewhere.

http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/metal-tech/138697-metal-tech-4x4-cyber-monday-specials.html
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: Metal Tech Cyber Monday Sale!   Metal Tech Cyber Monday Sale! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 5:34 pm

Brian wrote:
In case you didn't see it in the Blue Room, Metal tech is offering some pretty good specials on the Monday after Thanksgiving.

LightRacing UCAs $375 + free shipping

Metaltech tube bumper $650!! Shocked

These are really good deals. I am not ready to buy a bumper yet, but man $300 off has me thinking. I might just have to squeeze some money from somewhere.

[url=http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/metal-tech/138697-metal-tech-4x4-cyber-monday-specials.html
http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/metal-tech/138697-metal-tech-4x4-cyber-monday-specials.html[/quote[/url]]

Darn.....bumper is not on the radar just yet....after the lift definitely, so maybe thgis time next year they will have same sale.....here's hoping!!!
Back to top Go down
http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

PostSubject: great prices..   Metal Tech Cyber Monday Sale! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 7:04 pm

wow $300 off ..that just goes to show how much over priced they are in the first place...im not knocking the actual product...its just that when you look at a tube bumper (and im assuming its the tube bumper) there isnt much actual "steel" involved in it...maybe about $100 ...but $650 is a great price...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Metal Tech Cyber Monday Sale!   Metal Tech Cyber Monday Sale! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 8:04 pm

I agree completely. The problem is there are only a few people mass producing/selling decent bumpers for FJs. So they kill you in price. Hopefully more will start as the FJ market grows and prices will be more fairly set.
Back to top Go down
NC FJ Driver
Gunner
Gunner
NC FJ Driver

PostSubject: Re: Metal Tech Cyber Monday Sale!   Metal Tech Cyber Monday Sale! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 8:38 pm

It is what it is...and $650 is a pretty good deal givin what prices usually are! I got mine on a Group Buy over there (Blue Room) and think I paid about the same as this...with shipping as I recall.

Its all about timing, having the cash or willingness to lay down plastic when the deal presents itself....or having the tools, equipment and skill to make one yourself. I know I dont!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Metal Tech Cyber Monday Sale!   Metal Tech Cyber Monday Sale! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:09 pm

NC FJ Driver wrote:
It is what it is...and $650 is a pretty good deal givin what prices usually are! I got mine on a Group Buy over there (Blue Room) and think I paid about the same as this...with shipping as I recall.

What did you pay for shipping for yours? There website won't quote shipping for me for some reason. I am too lazy to call. I know it will be a good amount.
Back to top Go down
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

PostSubject: id bet shipping    Metal Tech Cyber Monday Sale! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:31 pm

im willing to bet shipping will be in the neighborhood of 200...i may be totally wrong...but i wouldnt be surprised...around Xmas break i will begin to build my tube bumper...i have what i think is a great desing both in aesthetics and strength...and i will be incorporating a winch mount also...and in total i will have in tube about $100 and plate max around $100....wont powder coat unless the place close to me does me a deal...
Back to top Go down
Speedrye
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Speedrye

PostSubject: Re: Metal Tech Cyber Monday Sale!   Metal Tech Cyber Monday Sale! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:05 pm

Hmm, I do need some upper control arms before the 35's. I'm not sure how I'll come up with the extra $$ since I just stuck an ARB bumper on the front though.
Back to top Go down
Speedrye
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Speedrye

PostSubject: Re: Metal Tech Cyber Monday Sale!   Metal Tech Cyber Monday Sale! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:15 pm

I also saw that Discount Tire has an additional $50 off between now and black Friday. That makes a full $100 off when combined with the blue room discount which is pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metal Tech Cyber Monday Sale!   Metal Tech Cyber Monday Sale! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metal Tech Cyber Monday Sale!
Page 1 of 1