NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Product review section

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
unvmyfj
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Product review section Empty
PostSubject: Product review section   Product review section Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 1:56 pm

I think it would be nice to have a tab for trail armor like bumper, rails, ect. I am starting to add reviews of stuff I have when I get opportunities to do so.
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: Product review section   Product review section Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 4:55 pm

unvmyfj wrote:
I think it would be nice to have a tab for trail armor like bumper, rails, ect. I am starting to add reviews of stuff I have when I get opportunities to do so.

Great suggestion ! I can set that up. I will add these items as soon as I can! I also have been sending out Tweets (twitter messages) as I have been updating the forums. If you have a Twitter account, you can follow me @NCFJ_Cruisers1

Thanks!

David
Back to top Go down
http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com
unvmyfj
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

PostSubject: Re: Product review section   Product review section Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 5:02 pm

Thanks David. I posted in the group section also about wrenching days. Please help get the word out for projects and helpers. I do not do twitter only because I need more to do like I need a hole in my head.
Back to top Go down
Zhah001
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

PostSubject: Re: Product review section   Product review section Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 7:43 am

I know there are already sections for those topics, but actual parts purchased would be helpful. I was looking for a flowmaster muffler and there are a few different part numbers for the same style, same is true for shocks. When shopping for Bilstein 5100s, I keep finding different ones, some with boots others without.
Back to top Go down
NC FJ Driver
Gunner
Gunner
NC FJ Driver

PostSubject: Re: Product review section   Product review section Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 10:53 am

Zhah001 wrote:
I know there are already sections for those topics, but actual parts purchased would be helpful. I was looking for a flowmaster muffler and there are a few different part numbers for the same style, same is true for shocks. When shopping for Bilstein 5100s, I keep finding different ones, some with boots others without.
Good thought...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Product review section   Product review section Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Product review section
Page 1 of 1