NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New owner in Greensboro looking for an Off Road Shop he can trust.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JoeyHarding
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

New owner in Greensboro looking for an Off Road Shop he can trust. Empty
PostSubject: New owner in Greensboro looking for an Off Road Shop he can trust.   New owner in Greensboro looking for an Off Road Shop he can trust. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 4:09 pm

I live in Greensboro and I will be buying a loaded 2008 Maroon with a White top FJ Cruiser in mid December 2011 from a friend. This was a Chicago snow vehicle that I plan to change into a mountain vehicle. I plan to add a brush grill, rear lights grill, roof cage, perhaps more aggressive rims and tires, front lights, perhaps gutting the top end stock sound system for a multimedia center, rear backup camera, etc... maybe some exhaust and intake upgrades, etc... Does anyone have a shop they feel strongly about that I can trust to make recommendations, order and install all of this, and then back it up with good service? I don't mind driving to Raleigh or Charlotte if I need to. I do that already with a custom Mustang I own... I look foward to meeting some of you once I have the Cruiser... Sincerely, Joey.
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: New owner in Greensboro looking for an Off Road Shop he can trust.   New owner in Greensboro looking for an Off Road Shop he can trust. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 5:03 pm

Welcome to the forum and welcome to our group! Congratulations on your impending purchase and kudos on your list of mods!!!

Alot of our members install their own mods and are very talented and a WEALTH of information. So as you continue to browse the site and meet us, you will see that you found a great group of people (And there are alot of members in the Greensboro area as well.

As far as recommendations go, I can definitely recommend the following companies and products:

Orange Boxx Design and Fabrication (Greensboro, NC) - Personal Storage Device systems and more to come.

East Coast Gear Supply (Raleigh, NC) - They do Gears, Lockers, Diff Covers, Axle Shafts, Differentials, Rear Ends, Repair Parts, Repair Service, Tools and more...

BudBuilt Armor - skid plates, etc (Lenoir, NC)

Ricochet Off-Road protection (Salt Lake City, Utah)

Thanks for joining us and again, welcome!

David

Back to top Go down
http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

PostSubject: Welcome to the family Joey   New owner in Greensboro looking for an Off Road Shop he can trust. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 7:06 pm

welcome to the group..we look forward to trying to point you in the right direction for the parts and service that you are looking forward. As David stated before you have found a great group of people with a plethora of information. Most of the folks on this forum have done their own installs and if it was too much for one person to handle then friends have come together to assist.

David, thank you so much for including us in your list of "prefered" companies. It means alot to Darrel and I.

Again, welcome to the family Joey.

Mike Thompson

Orange Boxx Design and Fabrication.
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: New owner in Greensboro looking for an Off Road Shop he can trust.   New owner in Greensboro looking for an Off Road Shop he can trust. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 7:11 pm

bigdogdewey2 wrote:
welcome to the group..we look forward to trying to point you in the right direction for the parts and service that you are looking forward. As David stated before you have found a great group of people with a plethora of information. Most of the folks on this forum have done their own installs and if it was too much for one person to handle then friends have come together to assist.

David, thank you so much for including us in your list of "prefered" companies. It means alot to Darrel and I.

Again, welcome to the family Joey.

Mike Thompson

Orange Boxx Design and Fabrication.

Of course Mike, you guys were first on the list!!!
Back to top Go down
NCFJ1
VENDOR - HFS
VENDOR - HFS

PostSubject: Re: New owner in Greensboro looking for an Off Road Shop he can trust.   New owner in Greensboro looking for an Off Road Shop he can trust. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 7:47 pm

I own a shop in Chesnee, SC. I would be happy to help you with anything I can. You can check me out with The Olde North Stat Cruisers on IH8Mud and also on the FJCruiserforums.com. My screen name at both is NCFJ.

I own and operate

HFS4x4.com Hardline Fabrication Services and

Thetoyoutfitters.com The TOY Outfitters

Last edited by NCFJ1 on Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: New owner in Greensboro looking for an Off Road Shop he can trust.   New owner in Greensboro looking for an Off Road Shop he can trust. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 8:09 pm

NCFJ1 wrote:
I own a shoop in Chesnee, SC. I would be happy to help you with anything I can. You can check me out with The Olde North Stat Cruisers on IH8Mud and also on the FJCruiserforums.com. My screen name at both is NCFJ.

I own and operate

HFS4x4.com Hardline Fabrication Services and

Thetoyoutfitters.com The TOY Outfitters

Oh yes! I forgot to mention NCFJ1 ! Sorry about that. Another fine example of the great people here on the forum. I can attest to his popularity over on ih8mud and fjcruiserforums.com. We are very happy to have him as a group member here on ncfjcruisers as well!!!
Back to top Go down
Orange Boxx
SUPPORTING VENDOR - OrangeBoxx
SUPPORTING VENDOR - OrangeBoxx

PostSubject: Re: New owner in Greensboro looking for an Off Road Shop he can trust.   New owner in Greensboro looking for an Off Road Shop he can trust. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:56 pm

JoeyHarding Welcome to the site and kudos to you and all the mods you want to do as Mike said before check us out at orangeboxxfabrication.com . I am sure we can fore-fill your needs. Plus we will be local for you.

david thanks for top of list !!
Back to top Go down
http://www.orangeboxxfabrication.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New owner in Greensboro looking for an Off Road Shop he can trust.   New owner in Greensboro looking for an Off Road Shop he can trust. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New owner in Greensboro looking for an Off Road Shop he can trust.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NCFJ Cruisers :: Center Stage :: Introductions-
Jump to: