Plastic Panels for Removed OEM Sub

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CarolinaCruiser15
Gunner
Gunner
CarolinaCruiser15

Plastic Panels for Removed OEM Sub Empty
PostSubject: Plastic Panels for Removed OEM Sub   Plastic Panels for Removed OEM Sub Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:30 am

Hey guys, I just removed my OEM sub and now have two big holes where the sub once fit. Does anyone have the plastic panels that cover those holes or know where I might be able to get them for cheap? I looked online and one place wanted $206!!! For that price Ill fab something up myself. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/rolando.villegas
Speedrye
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Speedrye

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Panels for Removed OEM Sub   Plastic Panels for Removed OEM Sub Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 8:49 pm

I looked through my bookmarks and couldn't find the cheaper ones that I've found in the past. I know they exist, but even "cheaper" was still decently over $100. I found it cheaper to build a storage shelf/sub box all in one and cover the holes that way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CarolinaCruiser15
Gunner
Gunner
CarolinaCruiser15

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Panels for Removed OEM Sub   Plastic Panels for Removed OEM Sub Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 8:53 pm

Yeah, I may have to think of something custom to fill that up.

I was also thinking about just trading the sub and switch for someones plastic panels plus $40-$50 if they want the sub. I could always sell it for way more but I would rather help out a local FJ'er.
Back to top Go down
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

PostSubject: two holes   Plastic Panels for Removed OEM Sub Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:40 pm

hey rolando...what would you think about a P.S.D. on that side?? im sure we can come up with something...give it some thought...let us know ...

Mike

OBDF
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CarolinaCruiser15
Gunner
Gunner
CarolinaCruiser15

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Panels for Removed OEM Sub   Plastic Panels for Removed OEM Sub Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:47 pm

Yeah, I was thinking about that (I saw Darrel's post on FB) but I dont have any money to spend right now. If I did, I definitely was interested in the side PSD you guys came up with.

Plus, the holes are in very awkward places (1 vertical, 1 horizontal) and are pretty big... it would have to be a solid piece of metal or things would fall into the wheel well. lol.
Back to top Go down
Speedrye
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Speedrye

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Panels for Removed OEM Sub   Plastic Panels for Removed OEM Sub Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:56 pm

Now that you mention it, I covered the lower horizontal hole, but I kept the vertical one on the wall and now use it to store lots of straps and a heavy chain in a nice black craftsman bag that blends in very nicely with the interior. You can't beat the extra storage space there!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CarolinaCruiser15
Gunner
Gunner
CarolinaCruiser15

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Panels for Removed OEM Sub   Plastic Panels for Removed OEM Sub Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:58 pm

That could work. Id still have to do something about the "shelf" hole. Theyre not horrible, I just dont want to lose stuff in them. lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Panels for Removed OEM Sub   Plastic Panels for Removed OEM Sub Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plastic Panels for Removed OEM Sub
Page 1 of 1