Share | 

Orange Boxx Fabrication - OFFICIAL FORUM SPONSOR

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

PostSubject: Re: Orange Boxx Fabrication - OFFICIAL FORUM SPONSOR   Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:47 am

bigdogdewey2 wrote:
David i got to tell you...we got the small cubby P.S.D. done...it really looks great..i have to admit ...we have also gotten the rear door P.S.D. done with the design...its awesome...big and useful with out being overbearing...we wont have any rear door P.S.D.s done for the trip to sell unfortunately...however we are bringing one down that will be installed in my truck...when you folks see this thing and realize what all we CAN do with it..you will freak...the one we have desinged for my truck literally put me on my knees when Darrel showed it to me...Darrel is an artist...and thats how we approached these...i have been a huge stickler on FUNCTION...and Darrel is just an amazing artist with the computer...combined...WOW..anyway i wish i could give away a little clue about the one that i will have to "SHOW"..but its just gonna be too awesome to see the reaction from everyone..so stay tuned...

Dude, just keep up the GREAT work you guys are doing!!!! We will all succeed in the end! Glad the forum has done so much good so far....new friends, new opportunities, etc!!!

cheers cheers cheers

Follow me on Twitter: @NCFJ_Cruisers1

NCFJ Cruisers YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/NCFJCruisers

2010 Trail Teams Edition - ToyTec 3" Ultimate Lift, Light Racing UCA's, PIAA XTreme White Plus headlights, PIAA 520 series Fog/Driving lights, 2010 BudBuilt Front Skid, BudBuilt engine skid, Ricochet LCA guards, BajaRack OEM roofrack basket, MaxTrax recovery ramps, Husky Floor Liners, Midland 75-822 40 Channel 2 Way Radio, Bandi Mount with 4' Firestick II, OrangeBoxx Side Cubby PSD (NCFJ Edition), Outrider Suspension armor, K&N drop in airfilter for on-road travel, OEM Airfilter when wheeling.....

Last edited by David B on Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com
CarolinaCruiser15
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Orange Boxx Fabrication - OFFICIAL FORUM SPONSOR   Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:48 am

bigdogdewey2 wrote:
David i got to tell you...we got the small cubby P.S.D. done...it really looks great..i have to admit ...we have also gotten the rear door P.S.D. done with the design...its awesome...big and useful with out being overbearing...we wont have any rear door P.S.D.s done for the trip to sell unfortunately...however we are bringing one down that will be installed in my truck...when you folks see this thing and realize what all we CAN do with it..you will freak...the one we have desinged for my truck literally put me on my knees when Darrel showed it to me...Darrel is an artist...and thats how we approached these...i have been a huge stickler on FUNCTION...and Darrel is just an amazing artist with the computer...combined...WOW..anyway i wish i could give away a little clue about the one that i will have to "SHOW"..but its just gonna be too awesome to see the reaction from everyone..so stay tuned...

Cant wait to see the small one as well as the larger "display" one on your rig. It may be a bit early still, but how much do you think the rear door one will be?
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/rolando.villegas
unvmyfj
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

PostSubject: Re: Orange Boxx Fabrication - OFFICIAL FORUM SPONSOR   Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:33 am

bigdogdewey2 wrote:
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Darrel (DIRTGHOST) and I have decided to run a Promotional Pricing event on our MOLLE P.S.D. for the rear cubby on the FJ Cruiser. This event will go on from now until midnight Sunday October 23, 2011. This event is for NCFJ Cruisers Forum members who are registered with the NCFJ Cruisers Forum as of October 23, 2011 at midnight. If you would like to get one please make sure that you get with either myself or Darrel (DIRTGHOST) between now and Sunday october 23, 2011. We will both be attending the OBX event on that weekend. So make sure you take a look at one of our FJs to see how they look and work.

We have decided NOT to offer the P.S.D. in bare metal form. We do not want to risk the chance of it rusting...we will be at the beach afterall. So we have decided to offer it primered AND with the mounting hardware.

The promotional price is $45.00. That is a discount of $7.50 off the original $52.50.

Here is what you get.

The "NCFJ" will come with the P.S.D. however, if you want to have it blank you may get it that way also. The top "tab" where the "NCFJ" is located is part of the design and will be incorporated regardless. Several forum members have indicated that it would be useful for holding soft items in the window area. So we have decided to keep it.

If you would like to have an image, picture, logo, etc. in the middle of the P.S.D. we will include that for an additional fee of $5.00. Again, that $5.00 is a promotional price.

So...allow me to recap what I have covered.

Promotional Price available until Midnight Sunday, October 23, 2011 for registered NCFJ Cruisers Forum members that are registered by that same day.

$45.00 primered including mounting hardware.
and an additional $5.00 for a custom centerpiece.

Please contact my self or DirtGhost for ordering one of the MOLLE P.S.D.

I would like one if we can get my company logo in it. Please email or call me Andy.onofrio@gmail.com 919-796-1197
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orange Boxx
SUPPORTING VENDOR - OrangeBoxx

PostSubject: Re: Orange Boxx Fabrication - OFFICIAL FORUM SPONSOR   Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:34 am

Molle Personal Storage Device or Molle P.S.D.

You can contact us

DirtGhost
Darrel
orangeboxxfab@gmail.com

or

bigdogdewey2
Michael 'Mike"
orangeboxxfab@gmail.com

If you have ideas or a design you want to see in metal. We accept all ideas design changes. We will try our best to make you the customer happy. We worked with a client all this past week with his design to his approval. Let us make yours personal to your vehicle. These were designed just for the FJ but we will expand to other makes and models. So if you do not have a FJ just wait we will get to your truck.

Last edited by DirtGhost on Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changing email)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.orangeboxxfabrication.com
ncorn38
MODERATOR - Trail Scout
MODERATOR - Trail Scout

PostSubject: Re: Orange Boxx Fabrication - OFFICIAL FORUM SPONSOR   Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:08 pm

Man I cant wait to get my rear cubby PSD and to see the one you guys have made for the rear door! Im sure ill be making another purchase when you guys have the rear door PSD ready to sell!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/people/Nick-Aaron-Corn/100000272912625
Orange Boxx

PostSubject: Re: Orange Boxx Fabrication - OFFICIAL FORUM SPONSOR   Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:40 pm

It is coming. I promised Rolando that we would have it ready before NOV 15. And as promised you will all get to see it on the OBX trip.
Back to top Go down
CarolinaCruiser15
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Orange Boxx Fabrication - OFFICIAL FORUM SPONSOR   Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:46 pm

DirtGhost wrote:
It is coming. I promised Rolando that we would have it ready before NOV 15. And as promised you will all get to see it on the OBX trip.

Any price estimates?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orange Boxx Fabrication - OFFICIAL FORUM SPONSOR   Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:58 am

I am in the market for a rear door one as well Smile I second Rolando's question, how much? I love the custom work, great job guys! True talent! I don't know if this may be of some help, but I scored some of the Molle bags, survival knife attachment, shovel attachment and several others at a military surplus store for a fraction of the cost. We are talking five to ten bucks a bag. Score!
Back to top Go down
Orange Boxx

PostSubject: Re: Orange Boxx Fabrication - OFFICIAL FORUM SPONSOR   Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:57 am

I can assure you guys when you see this plate it is going to knock your socks off. It is very light weight. Scotty will get to see it today uninstalled. We just want to make sure we cover the bases with it before we say anything about the cost.
Back to top Go down
CarolinaCruiser15
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Orange Boxx Fabrication - OFFICIAL FORUM SPONSOR   Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:20 am

Awesome Katy!!!! I definitely like the survival knife and shovel attachment... sounds awesome. There's an army surplus store here too that has a decent selection. Post some pics of your new treasures!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orange Boxx Fabrication - OFFICIAL FORUM SPONSOR   Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:38 pm

Guys will you have extra side cubby mounts available at OBX with the NCFJ logo (up high) on them.

Also can anyone post some pics of these in use?
Back to top Go down
Scottydog
MODERATOR & SUPPORTING MEMBER

PostSubject: My new PSD   Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:29 pm

Picked this up today from Darell and Mike...awesome work guys. Here it is pre-install.

2008 ALL Silver FJ
Bilstein 5100s Front, Bilstein 5125 Rear Shocks, OME 895 Rear Springs Rear, 285/75/17 Nitto Terra Grapplers, Baja Utility Roof Rack, Mombasa RTT, OEM Brush Guard, Custom Rock Sliders (Defensive Designs), BMC (Defensive Design), Ricochet Skids, All-Pro Ultimate Rear Lower Control Arms, All-Pro E-Locker Guard, Volant Cold Air Intake, FlowMaster 40 Series, Hot 12v Outlet, Custom FJammer, LED Dome Lights, MPac Rear Door Storage, Orange Boxx Custom P.S.D. Rear Side Storage, Custom Rear Storage Unit, Blacked-out Emblems, Scuba Driver Mod, Smittybilt Air Compressor, Midland 75-822 CB with 4' Firestik on Bandi Mount, Sylvania Silverstar Ultra Headlights, Metal-tech Tube Doors
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orange Boxx

PostSubject: Re: Orange Boxx Fabrication - OFFICIAL FORUM SPONSOR   Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:51 pm

paulwardinc wrote:
Guys will you have extra side cubby mounts available at OBX with the NCFJ logo (up high) on them.

Also can anyone post some pics of these in use?

While I do not have mine installed yet . We will be posting some pictures soon of packs installed.
Back to top Go down
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

PostSubject: .   Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:03 pm

Last edited by bigdogdewey2 on Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

PostSubject: Re: Orange Boxx Fabrication - OFFICIAL FORUM SPONSOR   Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:38 pm

bigdogdewey2 wrote:
Scottydog...looks great man...nice choice of colors...that red stands out...you did a great job of painting it...that looks really hot...congrats!!!!

Hey Paulward...we are definetaly going to have some with the NCFJ on the top...if you would like one, let either one of us know and we will hold that one for you ...you wont be disappointed ...

Can't wait till this weekend to get mine!!!

Go NCFJ Cruisers and Orange Boxx Fabrication!!!

cheers cheers cheers

Follow me on Twitter: @NCFJ_Cruisers1

NCFJ Cruisers YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/NCFJCruisers

2010 Trail Teams Edition - ToyTec 3" Ultimate Lift, Light Racing UCA's, PIAA XTreme White Plus headlights, PIAA 520 series Fog/Driving lights, 2010 BudBuilt Front Skid, BudBuilt engine skid, Ricochet LCA guards, BajaRack OEM roofrack basket, MaxTrax recovery ramps, Husky Floor Liners, Midland 75-822 40 Channel 2 Way Radio, Bandi Mount with 4' Firestick II, OrangeBoxx Side Cubby PSD (NCFJ Edition), Outrider Suspension armor, K&N drop in airfilter for on-road travel, OEM Airfilter when wheeling.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com
CarolinaCruiser15
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Orange Boxx Fabrication - OFFICIAL FORUM SPONSOR   Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:09 pm

Looks great guys!! Can't wait to see them in person this weekend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orange Boxx Fabrication - OFFICIAL FORUM SPONSOR   Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:43 am

For obvious reasons I am super bummed that we can't make it to the OBX trip... really super bummed because we can't make it for the unveiling of the rear door piece! I am going to talk to Justin tonight about the side cubby. I think it would be a nice addition, I just know when we pack 'er down for trips it can get pretty full back there. I want to make sure I won't catch anything on it. It doesn't seem like it sticks out too much. Anyone have an experience with that?
Back to top Go down
Orange Boxx

PostSubject: Re: Orange Boxx Fabrication - OFFICIAL FORUM SPONSOR   Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:02 am

Take a measurement from the wall out 2.125. This is how far the rear cubby psd sticks out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orange Boxx Fabrication - OFFICIAL FORUM SPONSOR   Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:15 am

Plan to take one for me to OBX. $45.00 correct?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orange Boxx Fabrication - OFFICIAL FORUM SPONSOR   Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:24 am

DirtGhost wrote:
Take a measurement from the wall out 2.125. This is how far the rear cubby psd sticks out.

Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
Scottydog

PostSubject: Re: Orange Boxx Fabrication - OFFICIAL FORUM SPONSOR   Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:40 pm

Custom PSD Installed...

2008 ALL Silver FJ
Bilstein 5100s Front, Bilstein 5125 Rear Shocks, OME 895 Rear Springs Rear, 285/75/17 Nitto Terra Grapplers, Baja Utility Roof Rack, Mombasa RTT, OEM Brush Guard, Custom Rock Sliders (Defensive Designs), BMC (Defensive Design), Ricochet Skids, All-Pro Ultimate Rear Lower Control Arms, All-Pro E-Locker Guard, Volant Cold Air Intake, FlowMaster 40 Series, Hot 12v Outlet, Custom FJammer, LED Dome Lights, MPac Rear Door Storage, Orange Boxx Custom P.S.D. Rear Side Storage, Custom Rear Storage Unit, Blacked-out Emblems, Scuba Driver Mod, Smittybilt Air Compressor, Midland 75-822 CB with 4' Firestik on Bandi Mount, Sylvania Silverstar Ultra Headlights, Metal-tech Tube Doors
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Orange Boxx Fabrication - OFFICIAL FORUM SPONSOR   Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:43 pm

Now that looks nice!
Back to top Go down
CarolinaCruiser15
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Orange Boxx Fabrication - OFFICIAL FORUM SPONSOR   Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:46 pm

Thats awesome Scott!!!! Looks good!!! Youll have to hit up Force Recon on Capital to get some Molle packs for it! Ive been to that place twice and its awesome. The guy can also order things which is nice.
Back to top Go down
Scottydog

PostSubject: Re: Orange Boxx Fabrication - OFFICIAL FORUM SPONSOR   Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:57 pm

Been there a few time myself. He typically has camo MOLLE bags, but can get all black. I may be ounting my compressor to it initially...not sure yet.

2008 ALL Silver FJ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

PostSubject:    Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:07 pm

Last edited by bigdogdewey2 on Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orange Boxx Fabrication - OFFICIAL FORUM SPONSOR   

Back to top Go down

Orange Boxx Fabrication - OFFICIAL FORUM SPONSOR
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next