NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello from Apex

Go down 
+4
Scottydog
ULTIMATEcruiser
rylandnc
cgaw
8 posters
AuthorMessage
cgaw
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
cgaw

Hello from Apex Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Apex   Hello from Apex Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:34 pm

Hi all....I'm Chris.

Let's see, what can I tell you? I'm an ex-Jeeper, love my 2011 TTSE AG. I bought it so my 15 year old son and I could do more things together. So far, we've had it two weeks, we've had a blast, but we're looking for others with the quirky car!

I'm a teacher (programming) and I have been married now for 24 years. I guess if you do the math, you'd guess I was slightly over 50!

We'd like to attend some meet and greets, and possible some expeditions with you all to the mountians. I joined the facebook page, so I guess that's about it for now.

Thanks.

Chris
Back to top Go down
rylandnc
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
rylandnc

Hello from Apex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Apex   Hello from Apex Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:52 pm

Smile Welcome Chris. Look forward to meeting and wheeling with you.
Back to top Go down
ULTIMATEcruiser
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Hello from Apex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Apex   Hello from Apex Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:50 pm

Welcome Chris, great to have you with us!! Definitely looking forward to meeting up with you sometime in the future. Keep an eye on our group events section and trail rides section for any and all up coming meets and such. We will be heading out to the Outer Banks the weekend of Oct. 22 so that is our next major group event. Feel free to join us if you can.
Back to top Go down
Scottydog
MODERATOR & SUPPORTING MEMBER
MODERATOR & SUPPORTING MEMBER
Scottydog

Hello from Apex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Apex   Hello from Apex Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:06 pm

Welcome Chris, some of are working on a weekend to URE to do some more wheeling. Not an official meet at this point, but I think several folks are heraded that way. Check the Individual Trail Rides for more information.
Back to top Go down
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

Hello from Apex Empty
PostSubject: welcome   Hello from Apex Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:20 pm

welcome chris from high point...too bad you couldnt have joined us at BWW last night in greensboro...had a blast and got to hang out with a bunch of wonderful people, and talk "shop"...hope to see you on the trails soon ...we always have a blast...
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

Hello from Apex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Apex   Hello from Apex Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:21 pm

Welcome Chris! Glad you found us!
Back to top Go down
http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com
Orange Boxx
SUPPORTING VENDOR - OrangeBoxx

Hello from Apex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Apex   Hello from Apex Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:37 pm

Hi Chris . Glad you are here. Hope to see you at OBX next month !
Back to top Go down
http://www.orangeboxxfabrication.com
cgaw
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
cgaw

Hello from Apex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Apex   Hello from Apex Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:52 pm

Thanks for the welcome....due to the short notice, I'm not too sure about the OBX...but we plan to attend as soon as we can! If you're in the Apex Cary area, wave to me as I go by!
Back to top Go down

Hello from Apex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Apex   Hello from Apex Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:50 pm

Hey Chris, You have one of the best looking FJs ever! Very Happy I look forward to meeting up with you. I sold my motorcycle and bought the FJ so I would have more things I could do with my son (1 year). He took his first wheeling trip last weekend and we are taking the FJ camping in mid October. Oh yeah, I am also a teacher, so kudos for having one of the best jobs out there as well!

Last edited by Brian7758 on Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : error)
Back to top Go down
NC FJ Driver
Gunner
Gunner
NC FJ Driver

Hello from Apex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Apex   Hello from Apex Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:19 pm

Welcome Chris! I was feelin old at 48ish, good to have a half centurian to lead the pack!!! There is someone trying to get a Brown Mountain run together on the 15th, maybe you can make that as your first mountain run?
Back to top Go down
ULTIMATEcruiser
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Hello from Apex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Apex   Hello from Apex Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:29 pm

Brown Mountain? That would be me and anyone is welcome along, just let me know.
Back to top Go down
Orange Boxx

Hello from Apex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Apex   Hello from Apex Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:33 pm

Jamie I will have to wait till I get my Lowrider as Mike calls it lifted.
Back to top Go down
ULTIMATEcruiser
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Hello from Apex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Apex   Hello from Apex Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:53 pm

I hear that.....Brown Mountain is stock ride height friendly though, guaranteed.
Back to top Go down
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

Hello from Apex Empty
PostSubject: Lowrider   Hello from Apex Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:20 pm

i mean it only as a word of endearment darrel....whenever you are ready to lift that puppy..let me know ..id be glad to help you out with it...easy peasy bro!!!
Back to top Go down
Orange Boxx

Hello from Apex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Apex   Hello from Apex Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:42 pm

Dude it is the way it was took. We both laughed about it. I loved to comment ! She said after looking at yours I had a green light for a old man emu kit . Woot thanks buddy !
Back to top Go down
NC FJ Driver
Gunner
Gunner
NC FJ Driver

Hello from Apex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Apex   Hello from Apex Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 6:30 am

DirtGhost wrote:
She said after looking at yours I had a green light for a old man emu kit . Woot thanks buddy !

Now that is teamwork getting the job done...now dont let the opportunity pass, you should be ridin high by Columbus Day!!!
Back to top Go down
cgaw
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
cgaw

Hello from Apex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Apex   Hello from Apex Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 7:22 am

NC FJ Driver wrote:
Welcome Chris! I was feelin old at 48ish, good to have a half centurian to lead the pack!!! There is someone trying to get a Brown Mountain run together on the 15th, maybe you can make that as your first mountain run?

October 15?

Sorry....anniversary weekend....my wife and I will be in Boone zip lining! Rain check?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello from Apex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Apex   Hello from Apex Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Apex
Page 1 of 1