NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for AT FJ

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Droop07FJ
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Droop07FJ

Looking for AT FJ Empty
PostSubject: Looking for AT FJ   Looking for AT FJ Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 6:12 pm

Made the mistake of letting my wife drive my FJ the other week. Turns out she likes driving it but doesnt have much confidence in herself driving a manual. Wasnt a big deal untill we did a little bit of offroading at the Biltmore estate. She asked me last night if I would consider selling/trading my FJ in on a AT one. I told her I would look around to see what I could find. So if anybody knows or sees a good deal please let me know. I am trying to use this whole situation to get her to let me buy a 2011 TT but will see if that works out Very Happy

oh, if this is in the wrong forum please feel free to move it. Didnt know where else to post it.
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

Looking for AT FJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for AT FJ   Looking for AT FJ Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 1:25 am

Droop07FJ wrote:
Made the mistake of letting my wife drive my FJ the other week. Turns out she likes driving it but doesnt have much confidence in herself driving a manual. Wasnt a big deal untill we did a little bit of offroading at the Biltmore estate. She asked me last night if I would consider selling/trading my FJ in on a AT one. I told her I would look around to see what I could find. So if anybody knows or sees a good deal please let me know. I am trying to use this whole situation to get her to let me buy a 2011 TT but will see if that works out Very Happy

oh, if this is in the wrong forum please feel free to move it. Didnt know where else to post it.

Good luck !!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

Looking for AT FJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for AT FJ   Looking for AT FJ Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 1:30 am

Also, we have the Imperial AT-FJ here on the forum.... Wink
Back to top Go down
http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com
NC FJ Driver
Gunner
Gunner
NC FJ Driver

Looking for AT FJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for AT FJ   Looking for AT FJ Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:35 pm

Seize the moment, its not going to get any better...take her to the dealer and let her test drive the TT! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Looking for AT FJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for AT FJ   Looking for AT FJ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for AT FJ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NCFJ Cruisers :: General/Off Topic Discussion :: "All Other" Posts-
Jump to: