NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FORUM STICKERS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

FORUM STICKERS Empty
PostSubject: FORUM STICKERS   FORUM STICKERS Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:47 pm

i did a search and couldnt find anything covering forum stickers or decals....so if i am bringing this up redundently i do appologize...has anyone thought about it, is it something that folks would be interested in buying if the price was right?

im wondering what the interest would be and if its something that the forum moderators might want to look into...it sure would be a good way to really give a good "ROAD WAVE"...

again forgive me if this is a rehash...
Back to top Go down
Orange Boxx
SUPPORTING VENDOR - OrangeBoxx
SUPPORTING VENDOR - OrangeBoxx

FORUM STICKERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORUM STICKERS   FORUM STICKERS Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:56 pm

working on the idea HERE
Back to top Go down
http://www.orangeboxxfabrication.com
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

FORUM STICKERS Empty
PostSubject: got it   FORUM STICKERS Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:59 pm

go it...if moderators want to delete this thread im cool with it...
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

FORUM STICKERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORUM STICKERS   FORUM STICKERS Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:29 am

bigdogdewey2 wrote:
i did a search and couldnt find anything covering forum stickers or decals....so if i am bringing this up redundently i do appologize...has anyone thought about it, is it something that folks would be interested in buying if the price was right?

im wondering what the interest would be and if its something that the forum moderators might want to look into...it sure would be a good way to really give a good "ROAD WAVE"...

We gave away NCFJ stickers at the spring truck show. I would like to get more produced, but Leith picked up the tab @ the show and apparently they were expensive. I want to keep this official, so if new stickers were to be produced, I would want our members to approve. I will work on this for the show in the spring! I would love to see even a bigger turnout!!!! maybe we can get Leith to cover things again. i will update after I start to plan. Right now, I am working on Pint Glasses and the OBX weekend. After that, all focus on the show and getting us official with the Wounded Warrior Foudation.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

FORUM STICKERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORUM STICKERS   FORUM STICKERS Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:17 am

David B wrote:
bigdogdewey2 wrote:

We gave away NCFJ stickers at the spring truck show. I would like to get more produced, but Leith picked up the tab @ the show and apparently they were expensive. I want to keep this official, so if new stickers were to be produced, I would want our members to approve. I will work on this for the show in the spring! I would love to see even a bigger turnout!!!! maybe we can get Leith to cover things again. i will update after I start to plan. Right now, I am working on Pint Glasses and the OBX weekend. After that, all focus on the show and getting us official with the Wounded Warrior Foudation.

im wondering as i have had nothing to do with the stickers as of yet but is it something that a vinyl decal shop can make? the reason i ask is that i have a pretty good relationship with a local shop here in HIGH POINT. Again i dont know what the process is so im just takeing stabs in the preverbial dark. Might i ask what we are trying to get done for the WWF...My wife and i give whenever we can to the WWF.
Back to top Go down
ncorn38
MODERATOR - Trail Scout
MODERATOR - Trail Scout
ncorn38

FORUM STICKERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORUM STICKERS   FORUM STICKERS Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 5:32 pm

Wounded Warrior Foundation? Awesome!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/people/Nick-Aaron-Corn/100000272912625
Sponsored content

FORUM STICKERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORUM STICKERS   FORUM STICKERS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FORUM STICKERS
Page 1 of 1