NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New memeber from High Point NC ..."MARINE" green FJ!

Go down 
+5
ULTIMATEcruiser
ncorn38
Speedrye
David B
bigdogdewey2
9 posters
AuthorMessage
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

New memeber from High Point NC ..."MARINE" green FJ! Empty
PostSubject: New memeber from High Point NC ..."MARINE" green FJ!   New memeber from High Point NC ..."MARINE" green FJ! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:17 pm

Hello there, just joined and i love what i see on this forum. Good to see that FJers can be brought together closer to home. I live in High Point, NC. I bought my "MARINE" GREEN 2011 FJ AT back in April. I absolutely LOVE it. I couldnt be happier with my aquisition. I have officially named it "THE GUNNY". Just this past week i and a buddy installed a TOYTEC 3" lift. Now all im waiting on is tires...(darned oil prices). I cant wait to get to know some if not all of you and look forward to rides and get togethers.
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: New memeber from High Point NC ..."MARINE" green FJ!   New memeber from High Point NC ..."MARINE" green FJ! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:21 pm

Welcome!!! Glad you found us!

Make sure you check out the group events coming up in Sept and Oct!

Would be cool to meet you and talk FJ!!!

Welcome!!

Last edited by David B on Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

PostSubject: Re: New memeber from High Point NC ..."MARINE" green FJ!   New memeber from High Point NC ..."MARINE" green FJ! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:26 pm

thank you for the welcome. i am looking forward to talking "FJ"...
Back to top Go down
Speedrye
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Speedrye

PostSubject: Re: New memeber from High Point NC ..."MARINE" green FJ!   New memeber from High Point NC ..."MARINE" green FJ! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:46 pm

Welcome! What tires are you looking at? I've finally worn my current tires down enough to upgrade to some 285's. Also, is your dog fat, or is it actually a horse?? Make sure you look up the meet at Buffalo Wild Wings at the Palladium on Sept. 24th.
Back to top Go down
ncorn38
MODERATOR - Trail Scout
MODERATOR - Trail Scout
ncorn38

PostSubject: Re: New memeber from High Point NC ..."MARINE" green FJ!   New memeber from High Point NC ..."MARINE" green FJ! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:50 pm

Welcome!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/people/Nick-Aaron-Corn/100000272912625
ULTIMATEcruiser
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

PostSubject: Re: New memeber from High Point NC ..."MARINE" green FJ!   New memeber from High Point NC ..."MARINE" green FJ! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:19 pm

Welcome aboard!! I am right down the road from you in the Asheboro area. We drive up to HP and Greensboro rather frequently so maybe we will cross paths at some time.
Back to top Go down
gbiffle
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

PostSubject: Re: New memeber from High Point NC ..."MARINE" green FJ!   New memeber from High Point NC ..."MARINE" green FJ! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:35 pm

Welcome aboard! Hope to see you at the meet-up on 9/24 at BWW.
Back to top Go down
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

PostSubject: not a horse   New memeber from High Point NC ..."MARINE" green FJ! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:12 am

Actually he's not a horse though he is taller than our miniature horse...he's actually a 3yr old English mastiff....210lbs...
I'm lookin at Kelly safari tsr's but that is not a definite ..money is the issue as well as mileage I can get from them...really want to make as an informed and educated decision when I buy them. The last time I bought tires for a "play vehicle" I paid less than $150 for a set of mickey Thompson baja claws....that was about 10 years ago...with the price of oil going up so does the price for rubber...
I would very much like to be at the meeting @ BWW in High Point...looking forward to that...
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: New memeber from High Point NC ..."MARINE" green FJ!   New memeber from High Point NC ..."MARINE" green FJ! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:37 am

bigdogdewey2 wrote:
I would very much like to be at the meeting @ BWW in High Point...looking forward to that...

Make sure you visit the group events and vote in the poll. Also, let Jami (SunCruiser6) know how many people are coming with you. Glad you can make it!
Back to top Go down
http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

PostSubject: Re: New memeber from High Point NC ..."MARINE" green FJ!   New memeber from High Point NC ..."MARINE" green FJ! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 7:06 pm

New memeber from High Point NC ..."MARINE" green FJ! IMAG0216

The Gunny
Back to top Go down
FonnieJr
Trail Scout
Trail Scout

PostSubject: Re: New memeber from High Point NC ..."MARINE" green FJ!   New memeber from High Point NC ..."MARINE" green FJ! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:43 am

sweet ride, im right down the road from you in greensboro.

welcome
Back to top Go down
rylandnc
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
rylandnc

PostSubject: Re: New memeber from High Point NC ..."MARINE" green FJ!   New memeber from High Point NC ..."MARINE" green FJ! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 7:59 pm

Welcome. I'm in a Army Green with white roof. I live in Thomasville but work in High Point. So keep a look out.....I sport the NCFJ sticker on the left rear side glass so you'll know it's me (along with a ECU and South 12 sticker on the back glass).
Back to top Go down
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

PostSubject: hey ryland   New memeber from High Point NC ..."MARINE" green FJ! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 8:04 pm

hey ryland ...why dont you hook up with us at URE this sat?? have about 4-5 trucks going already...hit me up!!
Back to top Go down
NC FJ Driver
Gunner
Gunner
NC FJ Driver

PostSubject: Re: New memeber from High Point NC ..."MARINE" green FJ!   New memeber from High Point NC ..."MARINE" green FJ! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:13 pm

Welcome and nice ride! Really like that green and love the name!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New memeber from High Point NC ..."MARINE" green FJ!   New memeber from High Point NC ..."MARINE" green FJ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New memeber from High Point NC ..."MARINE" green FJ!
Page 1 of 1