NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

quick URE run labor day weekend.

Go down 
+8
NC FJ Driver
FJerYuri
Darklight
bigdogdewey2
Scottydog
dbronzo
Orange Boxx
crogers6569
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
j.dorton
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
j.dorton

quick URE run labor day weekend. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: quick URE run labor day weekend.   quick URE run labor day weekend. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 4:12 pm

I had planned on going shooting this weekend, but may have to change that.
Back to top Go down
Ninjafoot
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
Ninjafoot

PostSubject: Re: quick URE run labor day weekend.   quick URE run labor day weekend. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 10:58 pm

Darklight wrote:
Ninjafoot, if you can make it out that would be cool. I should be at the Outpost around 9-9:30 in the am this Sat in my Black 4th Gen 4Runner,
Mike, come on out man Lisa is making cookies especially for you! We would love to see you and catch up.
Scotty, I hope you can make it out too.

Bobby
yeah man looks like i'll be there with the wife.  see you then i'll be in a tan first gen pickup
Back to top Go down
NC FJ Driver
Gunner
Gunner
NC FJ Driver

PostSubject: Re: quick URE run labor day weekend.   quick URE run labor day weekend. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 4:12 pm

Anyone riding URE this Sunday?
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
Darklight

PostSubject: Re: quick URE run labor day weekend.   quick URE run labor day weekend. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 11:47 am

Ninjafoot wrote:
Darklight wrote:
Ninjafoot, if you can make it out that would be cool. I should be at the Outpost around 9-9:30 in the am this Sat in my Black 4th Gen 4Runner,
Mike, come on out man Lisa is making cookies especially for you! We would love to see you and catch up.

Bobby
yeah man looks like i'll be there with the wife.  see you then i'll be in a tan first gen pickup
Sorry if I missed you. I ended up convoying down with my causin in his Bronco.  We got to the Outpost around 10. We left around 4. The trails were fun with not to much congestion. Some were a little more rutted out then before, like Daniel and Dickey Bell.

NC FJ Driver wrote:
I am a no go for Sunday but look forward to going back this Fall.
Back to top Go down
Ninjafoot
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
Ninjafoot

PostSubject: Re: quick URE run labor day weekend.   quick URE run labor day weekend. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 5:33 pm

Darklight wrote:
Ninjafoot wrote:
Darklight wrote:

Bobby
Sorry if I missed you. I ended up convoying down with my causin in his Bronco.  We got to the Outpost around 10. We left around 4. The trails were fun with not to much congestion. Some were a little more rutted out then before, like Daniel and Dickey Bell.

NC FJ Driver wrote:
I am a no go for Sunday but look forward to going back this Fall.
Its all good man i figured you may have camped the night before and i'd eventually run into you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: quick URE run labor day weekend.   quick URE run labor day weekend. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

quick URE run labor day weekend.
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5