NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Utility trailer registration

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cjcradier
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
cjcradier

Utility trailer registration Empty
PostSubject: Utility trailer registration   Utility trailer registration Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 6:01 pm

Hey all,
I have a trailer that is titled and registered in Georgia, but expires in February of 2012. Any guidance on registering it there in North Carolina. IE paper work and fees. Thanks Cliff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Utility trailer registration   Utility trailer registration Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 7:16 pm

$75 gets you a life time registration. Its $15/year otherwise. Tittle application is $40, but I wouldn't think you would need that. I didn't really need any paperwork. Just went to the license office. I do think they asked for the bill of sale, but that was most likely for the title request. So as long as you have the VIN, and $$$ I think you are good.
Back to top Go down
cjcradier
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
cjcradier

PostSubject: Re: Utility trailer registration   Utility trailer registration Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 7:17 pm

Awesome thanks Brian!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Utility trailer registration   Utility trailer registration Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Utility trailer registration
Page 1 of 1