NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

seeking interest for local community event

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Snappinturtle
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

seeking interest for local community event Empty
PostSubject: seeking interest for local community event   seeking interest for local community event Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 11:11 am

OK everyone. I'm trying to put together a ride/wash in Rocky Mount to benefit a city youth wrestling club that has qualified for the national tournament but doesn't have the funds to go. 

I have spoken with the powers to be at Kieffer Dodge. They have a "offroad Playground" that a local jeep club uses. They have agreed to let me use it for this event. The local Jeep club has even agreed to come together to help the cause. I'm looking to do a meet/greet/ride at this location and then have the kids from the wrestling club conduct a car wash after. Looking to charge like $20 per vehicle for the event. This gets you into the playground and gets your vehicle cleaned after if you like. ALL proceeds going to the wrestling club.

I was thinking of doing food too just trying to work the kinks out. 

Any interest in this?
Back to top Go down
NC FJ Driver
Gunner
Gunner
NC FJ Driver

seeking interest for local community event Empty
PostSubject: Re: seeking interest for local community event   seeking interest for local community event Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 8:51 pm

Definitely need some date(s) and the facebook page is much more active, you'll get many more, and more rapid responses over there if you haven't already posted over there.  Good Luck.  Very Happy
Back to top Go down

seeking interest for local community event
Page 1 of 1