NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OEM fog switch and harness-- Lexington, NC

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Speedrye
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Speedrye

OEM fog switch and harness-- Lexington, NC Empty
PostSubject: OEM fog switch and harness-- Lexington, NC   OEM fog switch and harness-- Lexington, NC Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 10:06 pm

Great deal on a fog switch and harness parts.  Not mine, but hopefully someone can get them.

http://greensboro.craigslist.org/pts/3874713026.html

These are the parts' normal prices:

http://www.purefjcruiser.com/genuine-toyota-parts-c-2/toyota-oem-auxiliary-light-switch-p-151.html

http://www.purefjcruiser.com/electronics-c-7/one-connector-and-4-wires-for-the-oem-aux-switch-by-toyota-p-4432.html
Back to top Go down
DamnItsAGlasgow
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner

PostSubject: Re: OEM fog switch and harness-- Lexington, NC   OEM fog switch and harness-- Lexington, NC Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:33 am

Dang that's a heck of a deal!
Back to top Go down
Speedrye
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Speedrye

PostSubject: Re: OEM fog switch and harness-- Lexington, NC   OEM fog switch and harness-- Lexington, NC Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 9:30 am

Yeah, if I was closer, I'd pick them up just to resell on the Blue Room and make some money.
Back to top Go down
DamnItsAGlasgow
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner

PostSubject: Re: OEM fog switch and harness-- Lexington, NC   OEM fog switch and harness-- Lexington, NC Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 9:36 am

I just offered him PayPal + shipping, so hopefully he'll go for it.
Back to top Go down
DamnItsAGlasgow
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner

PostSubject: Re: OEM fog switch and harness-- Lexington, NC   OEM fog switch and harness-- Lexington, NC Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 9:50 am

Just bought it for $16 shipped (yeah I know shipping shouldn't cost that much, but it's still a hell of a deal)!  Thanks for the heads up Ryan! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Speedrye
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Speedrye

PostSubject: Re: OEM fog switch and harness-- Lexington, NC   OEM fog switch and harness-- Lexington, NC Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 9:51 am

Happy to help.  It was blind, dumb luck that I saw it since I was looking at Silverado parts in the same ad...
Back to top Go down
DamnItsAGlasgow
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner

PostSubject: Re: OEM fog switch and harness-- Lexington, NC   OEM fog switch and harness-- Lexington, NC Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 9:53 am

Yeah it really was hidden in there!  So I know these have a different part number than the OEM "FJ" switches... but is it basically the exact same thing?
Back to top Go down
Speedrye
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Speedrye

PostSubject: Re: OEM fog switch and harness-- Lexington, NC   OEM fog switch and harness-- Lexington, NC Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 9:54 am

The OEM FJ has a light on it when the aux. lights are on.  This Tacoma one does not.  They're both backlit when the headlights are on though.
Back to top Go down
DamnItsAGlasgow
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner

PostSubject: Re: OEM fog switch and harness-- Lexington, NC   OEM fog switch and harness-- Lexington, NC Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 9:56 am

Works for me!  Errrr... for the next person that buys it from me! lol
Back to top Go down
Speedrye
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Speedrye

PostSubject: Re: OEM fog switch and harness-- Lexington, NC   OEM fog switch and harness-- Lexington, NC Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 9:59 am

Here's a link to when I sold my OEM FJ switches to help in your pricing:

http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/want-sell-fj-related-items/164421-oem-aux-light-switches.html
Back to top Go down
DamnItsAGlasgow
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner

PostSubject: Re: OEM fog switch and harness-- Lexington, NC   OEM fog switch and harness-- Lexington, NC Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 10:05 am

Thanks man!  I also just looked this part # up on ebay it's going for $70 new with harness, $50 without... I figured I'll turn around and sell it on blueroom or ebay for $60-65 shipped.
Back to top Go down
Speedrye
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Speedrye

PostSubject: Re: OEM fog switch and harness-- Lexington, NC   OEM fog switch and harness-- Lexington, NC Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:39 am

Well, this might affect your pricing:
http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/want-sell-fj-related-items/167944-taco-aux-light-switch-pigtail.html
Back to top Go down
DamnItsAGlasgow
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner

PostSubject: Re: OEM fog switch and harness-- Lexington, NC   OEM fog switch and harness-- Lexington, NC Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:43 am

Hmmmm... not a bad deal!  I'll probably still shoot for $60+ on ebay being that it's still new in the bag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OEM fog switch and harness-- Lexington, NC   OEM fog switch and harness-- Lexington, NC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OEM fog switch and harness-- Lexington, NC
Page 1 of 1