NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bumper for Sale (OBDF)

Go down 
+5
boaterspence
NC FJ Driver
DamnItsAGlasgow
simmoc04
Scottydog
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Bumper for Sale (OBDF) Empty
PostSubject: Bumper for Sale (OBDF)   Bumper for Sale (OBDF) Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 9:16 pm

The sale of my FJ means I no longer need my bumper. This is actually one of my favorite things about my FJ. It made it look real tough. Looks even better in person.

It is powder coated and basically new. The approach angle on it is awesome. I have wheeled with it several times and never hit it. Please feel free to PM me with any questions. More info about it can be found on this thread.

I am asking $650.

http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com/t1939-obdf-made-me-an-awesome-bumper
Back to top Go down
Scottydog
MODERATOR & SUPPORTING MEMBER
MODERATOR & SUPPORTING MEMBER
Scottydog

PostSubject: Re: Bumper for Sale (OBDF)   Bumper for Sale (OBDF) Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 9:35 pm

Still trying to figure out what is cut into the steel plate?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bumper for Sale (OBDF)   Bumper for Sale (OBDF) Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 9:51 pm

OBDF - Orangeboxx Design & Fabrication

That bash plate would look sweet painted silver to match your FJ!
Back to top Go down
simmoc04
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
simmoc04

PostSubject: Re: Bumper for Sale (OBDF)   Bumper for Sale (OBDF) Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:34 pm

What your getting rid of the fj ....nooooo. I can attest this bumper is sweet I would buy it if my wife liked tube style
Back to top Go down
DamnItsAGlasgow
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Bumper for Sale (OBDF)   Bumper for Sale (OBDF) Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 9:49 am

simmoc04 wrote:
What your getting rid of the fj ....nooooo. I can attest this bumper is sweet I would buy it if my wife liked tube style

My wife hates my beard... but that's why I grow it!
Back to top Go down
simmoc04
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
simmoc04

PostSubject: Re: Bumper for Sale (OBDF)   Bumper for Sale (OBDF) Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 1:31 pm

DamnItsAGlasgow wrote:
simmoc04 wrote:

i hear ya
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bumper for Sale (OBDF)   Bumper for Sale (OBDF) Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 2:29 pm

DamnItsAGlasgow wrote:
simmoc04 wrote:

LOL. Too funny. I thought I was the only one that did stuff like that?!?!?
Back to top Go down
NC FJ Driver
Gunner
Gunner
NC FJ Driver

PostSubject: Re: Bumper for Sale (OBDF)   Bumper for Sale (OBDF) Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 4:09 pm

paulwardinc wrote:
DamnItsAGlasgow wrote:
simmoc04 wrote:

LOL. Too funny. I thought I was the only one that did stuff like that?!?!?
Every male does it...only a select few openly admit it!Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bumper for Sale (OBDF)   Bumper for Sale (OBDF) Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 5:31 pm

I wouldn't mind having this bumper but I'm nowhere near being able to afford it.
Back to top Go down
boaterspence
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
boaterspence

PostSubject: Re: Bumper for Sale (OBDF)   Bumper for Sale (OBDF) Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 6:07 pm

trying to make something happen to make this bumper an option. I've liked it since I first saw it and now that Brian has converted to the dark side...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bumper for Sale (OBDF)   Bumper for Sale (OBDF) Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 8:42 pm

Come on guys, lets keep this in NC. Getting some strong offers outside of NC, but would rather it stay here!

oh and bump Very Happy
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: Bumper for Sale (OBDF)   Bumper for Sale (OBDF) Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 12:01 am

Brian wrote:
Come on guys, lets keep this in NC. Getting some strong offers outside of NC, but would rather it stay here!

oh and bump Very Happy

Either way this is great for OBDF! Sorry to see you go Brian, but you are offering a great deal on this item!!!
Back to top Go down
http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com
MadToy
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
MadToy

PostSubject: Re: Bumper for Sale (OBDF)   Bumper for Sale (OBDF) Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:42 am

Will this fit an '07 Tacoma Double Cab? I have 6 lug wheels if that makes a difference. And if it fits, will I be able to keep my stock bumper on behind it for extra protection?

Just preparing you for the replies you'll get when you decide to put on CL. And bump....
Back to top Go down
JiveTurkey0514
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
JiveTurkey0514

PostSubject: Re: Bumper for Sale (OBDF)   Bumper for Sale (OBDF) Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 10:03 am

No lie i have a friend of mine here at work that posted a TV for sale on craigslist.... well he got an email from a guy that wanted to trade him a pallet of apple sauce that he had sitting in his living room for the TV. (about 500 packages minus a few he got hungry and ate). Never ceases to amaze me the crazy people that are out there!!! BUMP!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bumper for Sale (OBDF)   Bumper for Sale (OBDF) Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 10:22 am

MadToy wrote:
Will this fit an '07 Tacoma Double Cab? I have 6 lug wheels if that makes a difference. And if it fits, will I be able to keep my stock bumper on behind it for extra protection?
Just preparing you for the replies you'll get when you decide to put on CL. And bump....

I have had several offers, I I was willing to ship. One guy might drive down this weekend to get it. So we will see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bumper for Sale (OBDF)   Bumper for Sale (OBDF) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 3:42 pm

The bumper is sold! Someone is going to have a sweet looking bumper on their rig.
Back to top Go down
MadToy
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
MadToy

PostSubject: Re: Bumper for Sale (OBDF)   Bumper for Sale (OBDF) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 5:35 pm

Local?
Back to top Go down
Crazy Hube
Gunner
Gunner
Crazy Hube

PostSubject: Re: Bumper for Sale (OBDF)   Bumper for Sale (OBDF) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 6:00 pm

Forum member?
Back to top Go down
NC FJ Driver
Gunner
Gunner
NC FJ Driver

PostSubject: Re: Bumper for Sale (OBDF)   Bumper for Sale (OBDF) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 6:05 pm

Loyal FJ Owner?
Back to top Go down
Crazy Hube
Gunner
Gunner
Crazy Hube

PostSubject: Re: Bumper for Sale (OBDF)   Bumper for Sale (OBDF) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 6:13 pm

Human?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bumper for Sale (OBDF)   Bumper for Sale (OBDF) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 6:54 pm

Blueroom regular, from DC
Back to top Go down
MadToy
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
MadToy

PostSubject: Re: Bumper for Sale (OBDF)   Bumper for Sale (OBDF) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 6:58 pm

Obama?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bumper for Sale (OBDF)   Bumper for Sale (OBDF) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 7:06 pm

No, Obama doesn't believe in paying for things. He believes in redistribution of bumpers.

Went to Tonka Cruiser in the Blue Room.

My wheels sold in 2 days on craigslist (And I made a small profit on them). They went to a kid that reminded me of Casey. He had a 4runner just like Casey's, but with running boards. I asked him if he ever took it off road. He claimed he had an older truck he did, but he didn't seem interested in the club.
Back to top Go down
Crazy Hube
Gunner
Gunner
Crazy Hube

PostSubject: Re: Bumper for Sale (OBDF)   Bumper for Sale (OBDF) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:12 pm

Should I be offended?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bumper for Sale (OBDF)   Bumper for Sale (OBDF) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:24 pm

Crazy Hube wrote:
Should I be offended?
No, why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bumper for Sale (OBDF)   Bumper for Sale (OBDF) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bumper for Sale (OBDF)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NCFJ Cruisers :: NCFJ Cruisers Classifieds :: For Sale By Owner-