NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bestop Spare Tire Organizer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rylandnc
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
rylandnc

Bestop Spare Tire Organizer Empty
PostSubject: Bestop Spare Tire Organizer   Bestop Spare Tire Organizer Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 11:17 pm

Saw this about a month ago in Quadratec and finally ordered it. Figure it will be good for a little extra storage on my beach and camping trips. Can keep the dog supplies handy, recovery stuff handy, etc. I'll only use it when needed. Comes on and off easy enough. Yes I found it in the Jeep book but hell, it's fits the spare tire so not vehicle specific. It also has straps on top to carry camping chairs or something.

Link to Bestop
http://www.bestop.com/component/products/?view=product&id=134

Here it is on my FJ...

Bestop Spare Tire Organizer Photo-10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bestop Spare Tire Organizer   Bestop Spare Tire Organizer Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 12:07 am

Pretty interesting. I like it.
Back to top Go down
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

PostSubject: Re: Bestop Spare Tire Organizer   Bestop Spare Tire Organizer Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:21 pm

HELLs yea i like it too!! WOW...by the way how much was it Ryland? i didnt see a price..nevermind i found it on SUMMIT.COM...$230-$137 depending on what size tire you have...not bad at all actually...

best thing about it is that it can hold the Toilet Paper for when your on the BUMPER DUMPER!!!
Back to top Go down
rylandnc
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
rylandnc

PostSubject: Re: Bestop Spare Tire Organizer   Bestop Spare Tire Organizer Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:34 pm

bigdogdewey2 wrote:
best thing about it is that it can hold the Toilet Paper for when your on the BUMPER DUMPER!!!

EXACTLY!!! Idea
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bestop Spare Tire Organizer   Bestop Spare Tire Organizer Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 3:10 pm

Awesome. LOL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bestop Spare Tire Organizer   Bestop Spare Tire Organizer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bestop Spare Tire Organizer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NCFJ Cruisers :: Product Reviews :: Miscellaneous-
Jump to: