NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend?

Go down 
+11
85runner
lrgrnr
iwashmycar
NC FJ Driver
TacoWillie
Xx_Black-out
Crazy Hube
DirtyRed
dwc2134
fjdarrell
MadToy
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend?   Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 4:44 pm

Where are my kids going to sit?
Back to top Go down
NC FJ Driver
Gunner
Gunner
NC FJ Driver

PostSubject: Re: Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend?   Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 5:14 pm

Brian wrote:
Where are my kids going to sit?
Nick's back seat is kidz rated and I didn't see him sign them up...Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend?   Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 5:19 pm

I am referring to the WIndrock trip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend?   Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 4:47 pm

So someone should be back and posting pictures. I hate I missed this one, but I add to wax the jeep. We have planned a big trip to the mall tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
85runner
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
85runner

PostSubject: Re: Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend?   Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 4:57 pm

Me, Casey and my brother went and camped last night. Also did a little night wheelin. We ran Daniel this morning. Took all the stock fj's right up it. The guy with the silver FJ bent another tie rod. We had to leave but they went and kept wheeling. Someone was there with a nice camera so hopefully those pictures will make it on here.
Back to top Go down
dwc2134
Trail Scout
Trail Scout

PostSubject: Re: Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend?   Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 5:48 pm

85runner wrote:
Me, Casey and my brother went and camped last night. Also did a little night wheelin. We ran Daniel this morning. Took all the stock fj's right up it. The guy with the silver FJ bent another tie rod. We had to leave but they went and kept wheeling. Someone was there with a nice camera so hopefully those pictures will make it on here.

Yep, Tyler and my near stockers both got up Daniel just fine and dandy with some help from the great spotters. I've got a few pictures from Daniel and my passenger, Justin, has a few pictures and videos as well. He's gonna send them to me later today and I should have then up by tonight or tomorrow morning.
Back to top Go down
NC FJ Driver
Gunner
Gunner
NC FJ Driver

PostSubject: Re: Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend?   Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 5:50 pm

Brian wrote:
So someone should be back and posting pictures.
Here's everyone that didn't bolt early and made it to the parking area for the lunch break...except the silver FJ who parked to the side instead of in line. The yellow one is the bone stock one that made it up Daniel.
Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend? - Page 5 Photo1_zpsfd51bae0
Here's a pic of the silver FJ on the first ledge of Daniel right after he bent the tie rod. He put the one he bent at the Gulches on and made it right up the second time!
Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend? - Page 5 Photo3_zps5a5e6ebc
Brian wrote:
I hate I missed this one, but I add to wax the jeep. We have planned a big trip to the mall tomorrow.
I tried to talk you into this one...you have fun at the Mall running up over the curbs!Laughing

Last edited by NC FJ Driver on Sun May 26, 2013 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend?   Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:43 pm

Yeah, he needs to keep 3-5 tie rods on hand at all times!

I hate I missed this one.
Back to top Go down
JiveTurkey0514
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
JiveTurkey0514

PostSubject: Re: Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend?   Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 7:08 pm

Man What A Great Time! Really Glad Nick And I Made It Out. Big Thanks To The Guys Out There Giving Us Good SPots. Hopefully Wheel Again With All You Guys Soon.
Back to top Go down
NC FJ Driver
Gunner
Gunner
NC FJ Driver

PostSubject: Re: Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend?   Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 7:54 pm

Yeah, I cant wait to see the pics from that other SC member! (Xx_Black-out Wink)
Back to top Go down
MadToy
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
MadToy

PostSubject: Re: Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend?   Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 8:07 pm

Always fun at Uwharrie.....

My wife got some vids, just gotta figure out how to upload em now.

And props to Jeremy for swapping out that tie rod in 10 minutes (and almost cutting his finger off in the process Shocked

And Tyler doing what some thought couldn't be done - getting up and over Daniel all stock, with no skids or sliders!
affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend?   Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 9:25 pm

MadToy wrote:
And Tyler doing what some thought couldn't be done - getting up and over Daniel all stock, with no skids or sliders!
affraid
You guys made that poor guy go up Daniel stock and no sliders? The guy is never gonna go back again.
Back to top Go down
Crazy Hube
Gunner
Gunner
Crazy Hube

PostSubject: Re: Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend?   Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 9:25 pm

Yep I am still waiting for pictures
Back to top Go down
85runner
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
85runner

PostSubject: Re: Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend?   Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 9:40 pm

Oh my there's another Tyler. Looks like I can retire now.
Back to top Go down
NC FJ Driver
Gunner
Gunner
NC FJ Driver

PostSubject: Re: Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend?   Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 9:41 pm

Here's the only other one I got with my phone...I call it "manpower"

Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend? - Page 5 Photo5_zps6e735ad5
Back to top Go down
Crazy Hube
Gunner
Gunner
Crazy Hube

PostSubject: Re: Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend?   Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 9:43 pm

That is scary
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend?   Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 9:46 pm

Crazy Hube wrote:
That is scary
Casey, I have never agreed with you more.
Back to top Go down
H2O_Cruiser
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
H2O_Cruiser

PostSubject: Re: Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend?   Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 9:55 pm

Brian wrote:
MadToy wrote:
affraid
You guys made that poor guy go up Daniel stock and no sliders? The guy is never gonna go back again.

I have to say the list of needed equipment grew with this trip. Coulndn't have done it without a great spotter and a little kick in the pants....

Awsome trip, My son loved it too....
Back to top Go down
Crazy Hube
Gunner
Gunner
Crazy Hube

PostSubject: Re: Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend?   Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 9:56 pm

Brian wrote:
Crazy Hube wrote:
That is scary

Yea there were a bunch of scary little things that happened today! And you FJ folks don't like turning on the rear lockers for some reason
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend?   Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:05 pm

Crazy Hube wrote:
Brian wrote:
Crazy Hube wrote:
That is scary

Yea there were a bunch of scary little things that happened today! And you FJ folks don't like turning on the rear lockers for some reason

Pssh, FJ people, what a bunch of losers. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NC FJ Driver
Gunner
Gunner
NC FJ Driver

PostSubject: Re: Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend?   Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:06 pm

H2O_Cruiser wrote:
... a little kick in the pants....

I dont know who they were, just a bunch of dudes hanging out at Daniel!

Last edited by NC FJ Driver on Sun May 26, 2013 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MadToy
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
MadToy

PostSubject: Re: Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend?   Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:27 pm

We did get held up on Dickey Bell for quite some time with yet another broken Jeep....

And 1 Toyota that ran out of gas right at the top section No
Back to top Go down
Crazy Hube
Gunner
Gunner
Crazy Hube

PostSubject: Re: Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend?   Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:28 pm

Yea the YOTER rednecks....I almost lost my patience, but one of them had a sidearm so I kept my cool

Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend?   Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:36 pm

MadToy wrote:
We did get held up on Dickey Bell for quite some time with yet another broken Jeep....

I hate jeeps. Nothing but POS.
Back to top Go down
MadToy
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
MadToy

PostSubject: Re: Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend?   Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:42 pm

The 100% bedlinered JKU was pretty cool looking. Although it probably added 500 lbs to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend?   Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend? - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend?
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next