NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Feeler thread: 4 Firestone Destination MTs + 1 OEM Dueler

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dwc2134
Trail Scout
Trail Scout

Feeler thread: 4 Firestone Destination MTs + 1 OEM Dueler Empty
PostSubject: Feeler thread: 4 Firestone Destination MTs + 1 OEM Dueler   Feeler thread: 4 Firestone Destination MTs + 1 OEM Dueler Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:23 pm

Replacing the tires on my FJ very soon (within this week) with either stock sized DuraTracs or Pizza Cutter (255/80) KM2s, and would like to see if anyone is interested in buying the old tires before I take them to a used tire lot to get jack for them.

The tires on it are Firestone MTs, aprox. 1/4 or less tread. Based on how long they've lasted me, I'd say they're good for another 5-7,000 miles. Would make fine trail spares, or decent short life tires. Asking $50 per tire, or $170 for all four (OBO).

I also have the OEM Bridgestone Dueler spare tire, which has never touched pavement. If I go with the KM2s, I will be replacing the spare tire as well, and would like to sell the old spare rather than trash it. Asking $120 (OBO).

I live in Charlotte and am a full time student, but would be willing to deliver or meet halfway anywhere within an hour and a half of Charlotte, or anywhere directly off of I85/H29 between Charlotte and Lynchburg, Va.

Asking prices are very, very flexible. I'm mostly trying to just recoup a little of my loss and put some money away for sliders. I will have pictures of the Firestones up tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

PostSubject: Re: Feeler thread: 4 Firestone Destination MTs + 1 OEM Dueler   Feeler thread: 4 Firestone Destination MTs + 1 OEM Dueler Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:44 pm

i would totally be in if they were of the 285/70 or 75 size...the prices are great for trail spares...
Back to top Go down
dwc2134
Trail Scout
Trail Scout

PostSubject: Re: Feeler thread: 4 Firestone Destination MTs + 1 OEM Dueler   Feeler thread: 4 Firestone Destination MTs + 1 OEM Dueler Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:56 pm

Alls good. I know many folks here have moved up and beyond the stock tire size. If you, or anyone else, knows of someone who may be interested, send me a PM and I'll give you my phone number so they can get a hold of me.

I've also got this cross-posted on the blue room (with slightly higher prices).
Back to top Go down
dwc2134
Trail Scout
Trail Scout

PostSubject: Re: Feeler thread: 4 Firestone Destination MTs + 1 OEM Dueler   Feeler thread: 4 Firestone Destination MTs + 1 OEM Dueler Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 12:29 am

I also have the spare tire cover up for sale, $40 obo.

EDIT: The firestones are SOLD. Fellow at the tire shop offered me $150 for 'em, and with the convenience of not having to transport and store them, it was worth it. Still have the OEM Dueler and Spare Tire Cover. Together for $140, separate for $120 and $40 respectively.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeler thread: 4 Firestone Destination MTs + 1 OEM Dueler   Feeler thread: 4 Firestone Destination MTs + 1 OEM Dueler Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feeler thread: 4 Firestone Destination MTs + 1 OEM Dueler
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NCFJ Cruisers :: NCFJ Cruisers Classifieds :: For Sale By Owner-
Jump to: