NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello from Gastonia!

Go down 
+2
bigdogdewey2
ErinRice
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ErinRice
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
ErinRice

Hello from Gastonia! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Gastonia!   Hello from Gastonia! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 8:47 pm

Hi everyone!

I'm Erin Rice. Yesterday 4/6, I had an incredible experience riding in our, (my and Danielrice20's), FJ Cruiser at Uwharrie National Forest. I have to admit that I was extremely nervous as this was my first time on an OHV trail ride, but soon realized the awesomeness that our FJ Cruiser is capable of. I want to thank everyone that was with us yesterday for their hospitality and an extra thank you to Brian for being an awesome leader!

I am now hooked and understand my husband's want and need to modify our vehicle! I look forward to the next time we take our FJ off road and to more scary, yet awesome experiences!

Till next time,
e

Back to top Go down
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Gastonia!   Hello from Gastonia! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:14 pm

Erin
it was great to have you with us yesterday...unfortunately Angie and i were in the other group and didnt get to mingle with your group as much. Brian is in fact a very good trail leader and we are all glad that you guys had the fun that you did. Im sure we will see you again on upcoming events and hopefully at the Spring Show. Make sure you and Daniel seek us out so we can get to know you. This club/group is really an awesome one thus the reason we look forward to all the events that we have!

Back to top Go down
iwashmycar
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
iwashmycar

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Gastonia!   Hello from Gastonia! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:52 pm

Welcome! Was nice meeting you guys.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/rainmang343

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Gastonia!   Hello from Gastonia! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 10:12 pm

Welcome to the group. My whole family is usually with me, but Saturday the littlest was sick. I know the wife hated missing this one. Thanks for the kind words, but I am no leader. Just relayed some stuff that was shown to me by a few more experienced guys. Hope to see you guys again on the next one.
Back to top Go down
j.dorton
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
j.dorton

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Gastonia!   Hello from Gastonia! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 7:47 am

Congrats! Welcome to the board.
Back to top Go down
DamnItsAGlasgow
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Gastonia!   Hello from Gastonia! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 8:41 am

ErinRice wrote:
I am now hooked and understand my husband's want and need to modify our vehicle!

Uhhhhh, Erin... I'm gonna need you to talk about this to my wife ASAP. Can I go ahead and make an appointment???
Back to top Go down
ErinRice
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
ErinRice

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Gastonia!   Hello from Gastonia! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 10:12 pm

DamnItsAGlasgow wrote:
ErinRice wrote:
I am now hooked and understand my husband's want and need to modify our vehicle!

Uhhhhh, Erin... I'm gonna need you to talk about this to my wife ASAP. Can I go ahead and make an appointment???

hahaha! what time works best for her?!

I have to say that it took quite a while for me to realize this.

its a wonderful feeling isnt it?? just let it happen...let it take you over...consume you.......
Back to top Go down
Scottydog
MODERATOR & SUPPORTING MEMBER
MODERATOR & SUPPORTING MEMBER
Scottydog

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Gastonia!   Hello from Gastonia! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 10:49 pm

Welcome to the group. It was nice to meet you guys.
Hope to see you at the big dance April 27th in Raleigh.
Back to top Go down
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Gastonia!   Hello from Gastonia! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:34 pm

Thanks for registering for the show guys!! we'll see you there!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Gastonia!   Hello from Gastonia! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 7:40 pm

Brian wrote:
Welcome to the group. My whole family is usually with me, but Saturday the littlest was sick. I know the wife hated missing this one. Thanks for the kind words, but I am no leader. Just relayed some stuff that was shown to me by a few more experienced guys. Hope to see you guys again on the next one.

I thanked you a couple of times Saturday but I really appreciate you taking the lead and the time with those of us that had never been. There were a few times I wished I'd pushed a little harder but I went home like I went so I can't complain!

Great meeting Daniel and Erin too!
Back to top Go down
ErinRice
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
ErinRice

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Gastonia!   Hello from Gastonia! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 10:54 pm

Great meeting you all too! See you on Saturday the 27th!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Gastonia!   Hello from Gastonia! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Gastonia!
Page 1 of 1