NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Information for spending the night before and/or after the show

Go down 
+5
totald
LeeV
flushead
David B
bigdogdewey2
9 posters
AuthorMessage
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

Information for spending the night before and/or after the show Empty
PostSubject: Information for spending the night before and/or after the show   Information for spending the night before and/or after the show Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:33 pm

We are going to need a head count for everyone who is planning on spending the night either before or after the show.

The Hilton Garden Inn will have rooms available however we need a head count of everyone planning to stay. The Hilton will be offering discounts for anyone staying for the weekend or one night. The more people that are going to stay the bigger the discount.

if you are wanting to stay please indicate in this thread only if you are planning on doing so.

From what I have heard The Hilton Garden Inn is all aboard with this and are very interested in helping us as a club out....

Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: Information for spending the night before and/or after the show   Information for spending the night before and/or after the show Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 10:27 pm

All, please indicate here if you are planning o spending the night....I need an estimate in order for the hotel to give me discount rates.......
Back to top Go down
http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com
flushead
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

PostSubject: Re: Information for spending the night before and/or after the show   Information for spending the night before and/or after the show Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 10:40 pm

YES I PLAN ON STAYING FRI &SAT NITE FLUSHEAD!
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: Information for spending the night before and/or after the show   Information for spending the night before and/or after the show Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:03 am

flushead wrote:
YES I PLAN ON STAYING FRI &SAT NITE FLUSHEAD!

Well, there is ONE....c'mon guys!
Back to top Go down
LeeV
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

PostSubject: Re: Information for spending the night before and/or after the show   Information for spending the night before and/or after the show Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 8:31 am

The newb from Md would like to join you so count us in for a room for Fri & Sat night, please!

~LeeV
Back to top Go down
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

PostSubject: Re: Information for spending the night before and/or after the show   Information for spending the night before and/or after the show Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:42 pm

David now we have two...thanks for the update LeeV....
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: Information for spending the night before and/or after the show   Information for spending the night before and/or after the show Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:49 pm

Keep em coming.....
Back to top Go down
totald
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
totald

PostSubject: Re: Information for spending the night before and/or after the show   Information for spending the night before and/or after the show Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 8:45 pm

have to verify wife's plans and then I will let you know. We will probably be just the night of.
Back to top Go down
WillyWake
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
WillyWake

PostSubject: Re: Information for spending the night before and/or after the show   Information for spending the night before and/or after the show Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 6:54 pm

Just registered, and my girlfriend and i plan on staying but were trying to find the best price. Any clue on price yet? The Hilton Garden without a discount is usually around a $100 a night isnt it?
Back to top Go down
totald
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
totald

PostSubject: Re: Information for spending the night before and/or after the show   Information for spending the night before and/or after the show Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:34 pm

We are in for the night of the show.
Back to top Go down
Southeast Overland
VENDOR - SEO
VENDOR - SEO
Southeast Overland

PostSubject: Re: Information for spending the night before and/or after the show   Information for spending the night before and/or after the show Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:04 pm

I will need a room for the night before.
Back to top Go down
http://www.SoutheastOverland.com

PostSubject: Re: Information for spending the night before and/or after the show   Information for spending the night before and/or after the show Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 10:26 pm

I thought I already put my name in the hat about this.... Maybe in some other post. Anyway we are interested in the night of the show.
Back to top Go down
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

PostSubject: Re: Information for spending the night before and/or after the show   Information for spending the night before and/or after the show Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 10:31 pm

so far it seems only 3 with a 4th maybe...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Information for spending the night before and/or after the show   Information for spending the night before and/or after the show Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:51 pm

Ok since this isn't going to happen do the locals have suggestions? The hotel that Flushhead and I stayed at across from the WWC event last year wasn't bad. Is that the closest?
Back to top Go down
danielrice20
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
danielrice20

PostSubject: Re: Information for spending the night before and/or after the show   Information for spending the night before and/or after the show Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 1:32 pm

We already have a room at the Hilton for the night before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Information for spending the night before and/or after the show   Information for spending the night before and/or after the show Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 7:45 pm

Good to know Daniel. Ill check it out.
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: Information for spending the night before and/or after the show   Information for spending the night before and/or after the show Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:50 pm

So, I count 6-7 people possibly interested in staying a night or 2....If you have booked the night(s), let me know in an email : dbronson@ncfjcruisers.com

I will once again meet with the Hilton Garden Inn this week to see what they can do for us.
Back to top Go down
totald
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
totald

PostSubject: Re: Information for spending the night before and/or after the show   Information for spending the night before and/or after the show Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 11:02 pm

What Hilton is it? Is this the Hilton Garden INN at the Triangle Town Center?
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: Information for spending the night before and/or after the show   Information for spending the night before and/or after the show Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 11:54 pm

totald wrote:
What Hilton is it? Is this the Hilton Garden INN at the Triangle Town Center?

Yes, if enough people QUICKLY PM me interest, I can meet with them again to ask for a discount....

Great hotel and a great location for the convoy and show!
Back to top Go down
MCRobertson
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
MCRobertson

PostSubject: Re: Information for spending the night before and/or after the show   Information for spending the night before and/or after the show Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 1:52 am

I'm kind of surprised the hotel isn't giving a discount period regardless of how many ppl are staying. Typically in a "charity" type event hotels give discounts for all parties involved regardless of the number. Lets face it they would be making money if they charged half of the normal rate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Information for spending the night before and/or after the show   Information for spending the night before and/or after the show Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 9:48 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

PostSubject: Re: Information for spending the night before and/or after the show   Information for spending the night before and/or after the show Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:09 pm

i would tend to agree...its not like they are gonna be full up on that night...sell rooms...or else they will be empty and unsold...
Back to top Go down
totald
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
totald

PostSubject: Re: Information for spending the night before and/or after the show   Information for spending the night before and/or after the show Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 6:56 pm

I will be reserving my room there later this week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Information for spending the night before and/or after the show   Information for spending the night before and/or after the show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Information for spending the night before and/or after the show
Page 1 of 1