NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The cure to my GoPro woes.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

The cure to my GoPro woes. Empty
PostSubject: The cure to my GoPro woes.   The cure to my GoPro woes. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:22 pm

Found this base on BestBuy.com for around $15. I had a $10 rewards credit, so for like 6 bucks I have "driver point of view" video. I can live with it. I think my old camera takes good HD video anyway, without any battery or file storage issues.

The cure to my GoPro woes. DSCN4544_zps8f37206c
Back to top Go down
MadToy
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
MadToy

PostSubject: Re: The cure to my GoPro woes.   The cure to my GoPro woes. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:56 pm

You should be able to stick that out on the slider... cyclops
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The cure to my GoPro woes.   The cure to my GoPro woes. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:00 pm

I will put it on my rear passenger fender, my Achilles heel.
Back to top Go down
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

PostSubject: Re: The cure to my GoPro woes.   The cure to my GoPro woes. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:22 pm

thats pretty cool Brian...what kind of camera is it? i think i see KODAK but im not sure...these old eyes aint what they used to be...lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The cure to my GoPro woes.   The cure to my GoPro woes. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:39 pm

You are right mike. It's a Kodak. It takes great HD video. Most of my videos have been shot with it, but not all on HD.
Back to top Go down
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

PostSubject: Re: The cure to my GoPro woes.   The cure to my GoPro woes. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:24 pm

so are you going to continue to use your gopro? i havent even looked at mind since Xmas when i got the wifi remote...cant get it to work...and havent seen BT....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The cure to my GoPro woes.   The cure to my GoPro woes. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:26 pm

Nope, the gopro was returned. I couldn't deal with the internal rattle. It just frustrated me to my breaking point. So my wife returned it and bought my new cb setup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The cure to my GoPro woes.   The cure to my GoPro woes. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 9:23 pm

I tried the mount today. I shot it in poor quality and in bad light (The GoPro is much better in low light), so the video is not the best. I was just testing to see if it would work or be too shaky. The camera was mounted upside down so I had to flip the video. And now for your video enjoyment.

Back to top Go down
MadToy
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
MadToy

PostSubject: Re: The cure to my GoPro woes.   The cure to my GoPro woes. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 9:47 pm

It says the video is private......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The cure to my GoPro woes.   The cure to my GoPro woes. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 10:02 pm

MadToy wrote:
It says the video is private......

ooooops, that was the video from my honeymoon. Shocked , Just kidding. Video should be fixed now.
Back to top Go down
Crazy Hube
Gunner
Gunner
Crazy Hube

PostSubject: Re: The cure to my GoPro woes.   The cure to my GoPro woes. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 11:16 pm

Super cute music choice Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The cure to my GoPro woes.   The cure to my GoPro woes. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 9:02 am

Crazy Hube wrote:
Super cute music choice Razz

Very Happy I thought you guys would like that.
Back to top Go down
totald
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
totald

PostSubject: Re: The cure to my GoPro woes.   The cure to my GoPro woes. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 10:58 pm

I have a gopro that I have not had any problems with. I use to record soccer games for my son. Haven't played with the FJ with it yet. I need to just to get any possible kinks worked out. I also have the gopro app on my phone which has wifi control and live feed video. Very cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The cure to my GoPro woes.   The cure to my GoPro woes. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 6:26 am

Yeah the gopro was great,...except that rattled and could be heard over the sound in the video. This rattle was internal, so there was nothing I could do about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The cure to my GoPro woes.   The cure to my GoPro woes. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The cure to my GoPro woes.
Page 1 of 1