NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello from Winston Salem

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
j.dorton
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
j.dorton

Hello from Winston Salem Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Winston Salem   Hello from Winston Salem Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 12:49 am

Hello all,

I'm really into toyota's, and have been for quite some time. I don't own an FJ, but hopefully, I'll be accepted here all the same.

My current ride is an 86' 4Runner. So far, it's geared 4.88, e-locker rear, and spartan auto locker front. It's got a little more here and there, but overall it's fairly stock. I had bought it back from a friend after a few years apart. It's not going any where this time.

I am also going out to the FJ Summit in Ouray, and curious if any others from around here are planning on attending.

Thanks,
JD
Back to top Go down
iwashmycar
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
iwashmycar

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Winston Salem   Hello from Winston Salem Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 10:01 am

Welcome! I think there was a thread around here somewhere about who's going to Summit... May have been on the Facebook page as it is pretty useful as well if you have not already visited it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/rainmang343
smoky cruiser
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
smoky cruiser

PostSubject: welcome to the group   Hello from Winston Salem Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 7:53 pm

Welcome brother. We all seem to love those yota's. If your in the western part of the state hit me up for a trail ride.
Back to top Go down
http://greenmindedcarpentry.blogspot.com/
Speedrye
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Speedrye

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Winston Salem   Hello from Winston Salem Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 9:34 pm

Hey, it was good meeting you today! Your 4Runner was looking excellent!

--Ryan
Back to top Go down
j.dorton
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
j.dorton

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Winston Salem   Hello from Winston Salem Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 10:00 pm

I enjoyed the cruise in, and getting to meet some great individuals. Thanks for the compliment. I really liked your ride. I'll keep my eye out for your new bumper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Winston Salem   Hello from Winston Salem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Winston Salem
Page 1 of 1