NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How To Wire Auxiliary Lights - for the electrically challenged individual.

Go down 
+3
FJ Derek
DamnItsAGlasgow
SingleTrack
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FJ Derek
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
FJ Derek

How To Wire Auxiliary Lights - for the electrically challenged individual. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How To Wire Auxiliary Lights - for the electrically challenged individual.   How To Wire Auxiliary Lights - for the electrically challenged individual. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 5:42 pm

SMH
Back to top Go down
iwashmycar
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
iwashmycar

How To Wire Auxiliary Lights - for the electrically challenged individual. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How To Wire Auxiliary Lights - for the electrically challenged individual.   How To Wire Auxiliary Lights - for the electrically challenged individual. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 5:45 pm

Id probably just get a new fuse holder and splice it in. Could have been a fault in it with all else alright.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/rainmang343
Speedrye
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Speedrye

PostSubject: Re: How To Wire Auxiliary Lights - for the electrically challenged individual.   How To Wire Auxiliary Lights - for the electrically challenged individual. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 5:45 pm

I'm running 700FFs with 100w bulbs as well and I'm the one that sold the bulbs to Derek, so I'm sure I'm at fault somehow here...

I'm pretty sure that's a defect in the fuse holder. Some of those in-line fuses are REALLY cheap. I've got a few decent quality in-line fuse holders you can have if you want so you can just cut that mess out and splice in the better fuses. Lemme know.
Back to top Go down
SingleTrack
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
SingleTrack

PostSubject: Re: How To Wire Auxiliary Lights - for the electrically challenged individual.   How To Wire Auxiliary Lights - for the electrically challenged individual. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 5:48 pm

Your fault D-Rock! ;-)
Back to top Go down
SingleTrack
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
SingleTrack

PostSubject: Re: How To Wire Auxiliary Lights - for the electrically challenged individual.   How To Wire Auxiliary Lights - for the electrically challenged individual. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 5:49 pm

You da man Ryan. We'll link up eventually. No big hurry, unless it snows! Love the lights in the snow!
Back to top Go down
Speedrye
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Speedrye

PostSubject: Re: How To Wire Auxiliary Lights - for the electrically challenged individual.   How To Wire Auxiliary Lights - for the electrically challenged individual. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 5:51 pm

Feels like you're in Star Wars!!
Back to top Go down
SingleTrack
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
SingleTrack

PostSubject: Re: How To Wire Auxiliary Lights - for the electrically challenged individual.   How To Wire Auxiliary Lights - for the electrically challenged individual. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 5:53 pm

<----- likes the above comment.
Back to top Go down
Speedrye
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Speedrye

PostSubject: Re: How To Wire Auxiliary Lights - for the electrically challenged individual.   How To Wire Auxiliary Lights - for the electrically challenged individual. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 5:56 pm

Man, you'd just wet yourself with excitement if you got to ride with me in the snow with the hood LEDs on! Of course, I wouldn't let you ride with me because you'd be wetting yourself, but you get the idea. Then again, I'd probably wreck because the snow would be so blinding... The amber lenses would fix it, but you wouldn't get the full theatrical experience. So complicated.
Back to top Go down
SingleTrack
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
SingleTrack

PostSubject: Re: How To Wire Auxiliary Lights - for the electrically challenged individual.   How To Wire Auxiliary Lights - for the electrically challenged individual. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 5:58 pm

The Shekinah Glory! (if you don't know what that is - Google it!)
Back to top Go down
Speedrye
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Speedrye

PostSubject: Re: How To Wire Auxiliary Lights - for the electrically challenged individual.   How To Wire Auxiliary Lights - for the electrically challenged individual. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 6:06 pm

Not yet... I'm seriously looking at a quad stack 20"+ LED bar to go in the new bumper I'm making, in addition to other lights of course.
Back to top Go down
SingleTrack
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
SingleTrack

PostSubject: Re: How To Wire Auxiliary Lights - for the electrically challenged individual.   How To Wire Auxiliary Lights - for the electrically challenged individual. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 6:56 pm

There just are no words.... ;-)
Back to top Go down
FJ Derek
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
FJ Derek

PostSubject: Re: How To Wire Auxiliary Lights - for the electrically challenged individual.   How To Wire Auxiliary Lights - for the electrically challenged individual. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:11 pm

You ever get this resolved??
Back to top Go down
SingleTrack
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
SingleTrack

PostSubject: Re: How To Wire Auxiliary Lights - for the electrically challenged individual.   How To Wire Auxiliary Lights - for the electrically challenged individual. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:11 am

Not yet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Wire Auxiliary Lights - for the electrically challenged individual.   How To Wire Auxiliary Lights - for the electrically challenged individual. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How To Wire Auxiliary Lights - for the electrically challenged individual.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2