NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to all new group/forum members

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

Welcome to all new group/forum members Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to all new group/forum members   Welcome to all new group/forum members Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:29 pm

Just wanted to say a quick welcome to all the new members that have joined us over the past couple of months! I look forward to meeting you all soon! We are in the very early planning phase of the next spring (2013) charity meet in Raleigh and I will be posting preliminary details soon........ Cant wait to meet some new faces in Greensboro this month!!! and I was thinking of squeezing a Raleigh meet at Frankies Fun Park possibly in February....thoughts? Some other plans in the works, more to come soon!

Again, welcome to the NCFJ Cruisers!!!

David
Back to top Go down
http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all new group/forum members   Welcome to all new group/forum members Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:37 pm

David the meet in Raleigh sounds great...any link to the "fun park"? cant wait for the spring show...i know it will be bigger than last year...so lets get it going...
Back to top Go down
fjdarrell
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
fjdarrell

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all new group/forum members   Welcome to all new group/forum members Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:52 pm

Feb.... I know there is a ride planned as well
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all new group/forum members   Welcome to all new group/forum members Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:53 pm

bigdogdewey2 wrote:
David the meet in Raleigh sounds great...any link to the "fun park"? cant wait for the spring show...i know it will be bigger than last year...so lets get it going...

Yes, this year, our 3rd charity meet, will be bigger and better of course..... Smile

And as for the earlier possible Raleigh meet at Frankies, here is a link: http://www.frankiesfunpark.com/home
Back to top Go down
http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all new group/forum members   Welcome to all new group/forum members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to all new group/forum members
Page 1 of 1