NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NC Preppers, Shooters, or just Zombie Killers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Omgrtfa
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
Omgrtfa

NC Preppers, Shooters, or just Zombie Killers Empty
PostSubject: NC Preppers, Shooters, or just Zombie Killers   NC Preppers, Shooters, or just Zombie Killers Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 12:09 pm

Any of you guys out there? Im sure some of us like to shoot, have places to do so. and Im also sure some of us favor the independence of prepping. and i KNOW some of us just wanna kill a zombie or two. so chime in, maybe we can schedule some range time or just a "hey when the shtf, meet me here" kinda deal. lets see if we can get a nice safe get-together.
Back to top Go down
FJ Derek
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
FJ Derek

PostSubject: Re: NC Preppers, Shooters, or just Zombie Killers   NC Preppers, Shooters, or just Zombie Killers Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 12:26 pm

I'm always down to put some lead down range
Back to top Go down
Omgrtfa
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
Omgrtfa

PostSubject: Re: NC Preppers, Shooters, or just Zombie Killers   NC Preppers, Shooters, or just Zombie Killers Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 12:41 pm

i like it, have a place or need a place? i got a little land but the houses are slowly creeping closer
Back to top Go down
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

PostSubject: Re: NC Preppers, Shooters, or just Zombie Killers   NC Preppers, Shooters, or just Zombie Killers Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:14 pm

i am totally in...love to shoot, want to shoot more and more...i have access to a house in the mountains that is far far away and tucked away nicely. zero traffic might see a car once every 4-5 days...and i want to kill zombies...i prep (wife thinks im crazy) as much as i can...have set up some good multi day preps and working on multi month or year set ups also...

i would love to get together with a few folks or a ton of folks to talk shop and zombies...i will not tell you where my bug out location is just yet ...ill help a friend in need but until i know ya...ya still an outsider...ya aint stealing my junk!! LOL
Back to top Go down
Omgrtfa
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
Omgrtfa

PostSubject: Re: NC Preppers, Shooters, or just Zombie Killers   NC Preppers, Shooters, or just Zombie Killers Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 3:11 am

right on, sounds like we need to meet up. as far as prepping i used to be all over it, bug out bag never left my side. but i stopped listening to politics, the news, glenn beck, and my stress levels dropped.. soo... id just rather not live on edge, i got a 4 month old,.. realistically what would i do anyway, bug in more than likely.
Back to top Go down
FJerYuri
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
FJerYuri

PostSubject: Re: NC Preppers, Shooters, or just Zombie Killers   NC Preppers, Shooters, or just Zombie Killers Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 11:59 am

This is a great idea! I hope everyone who thinks similarly will take the opportunity to get to know each other in NC and swap notes and ideas.
Hope for the best, Prep for the worst!

* This is not just an FJ thing, although personally I can think of no better BOV than a well equiped FJ that can go anywhere.

Why couldn't this discussion have been raised when I still lived in NC?? Hate I will be surviving solo out here in Texas if SHTF.
Good luck!
Back to top Go down
FJerYuri
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
FJerYuri

PostSubject: Re: NC Preppers, Shooters, or just Zombie Killers   NC Preppers, Shooters, or just Zombie Killers Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 12:21 pm

Just to share a little something, here are a couple of good prepping, preparedness websites I frequent for knowledge or reference, or motivation.

www.alpharubicon.com
http://www.frugalsquirrels.com/store/index.html
www.preparedsociety.com
and since i'm more of a homesteader/prepper, less a bunker survivalist, i find this magazine very interesting, although you have to filter the very very left leaning political filler at times:
http://www.motherearthnews.com
Back to top Go down
smoky cruiser
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
smoky cruiser

PostSubject: we just found and put a down pay on our preppers paradise   NC Preppers, Shooters, or just Zombie Killers Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:52 pm

We have just found property 8 miles from hurricane creek trail. We are 6 from max patch. Perfect end of days property. Fully surrounded by layed back living off the grid folks, and a private cove off max patch rd. We got 5.4 acres with some friends dirt cheap 6k per acre still some left 4 lots between 2 and 6 acres power run already and good roads with awesome drainage.
Back to top Go down
http://greenmindedcarpentry.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NC Preppers, Shooters, or just Zombie Killers   NC Preppers, Shooters, or just Zombie Killers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NC Preppers, Shooters, or just Zombie Killers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NCFJ Cruisers :: General/Off Topic Discussion :: "All Other" Posts-
Jump to: