NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looky what I got in the mail yesterday!!!!!!

Go down 
+2
NC FJ Driver
ULTIMATEcruiser
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ULTIMATEcruiser
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Looky what I got in the mail yesterday!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Looky what I got in the mail yesterday!!!!!!   Looky what I got in the mail yesterday!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:14 pm

Hopefully you guys can make it out.
Who knows what this is and what it means?

Last edited by Sun Cruiser 6 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looky what I got in the mail yesterday!!!!!!   Looky what I got in the mail yesterday!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:17 pm

Congrats on getting the title!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looky what I got in the mail yesterday!!!!!!   Looky what I got in the mail yesterday!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:26 pm

It means it's paid for. And now you can tear it up! GULCHES, GULCHES, GULCHES
Back to top Go down
NC FJ Driver
Gunner
Gunner
NC FJ Driver

PostSubject: Re: Looky what I got in the mail yesterday!!!!!!   Looky what I got in the mail yesterday!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:51 pm

Brian wrote:

HaHaHa!!! Laughing What are Gulches?

Congrats, I'm only about 11K away myself!Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looky what I got in the mail yesterday!!!!!!   Looky what I got in the mail yesterday!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:36 am

NC FJ Driver wrote:
Brian wrote:

HaHaHa!!! Laughing What are Gulches?

Congrats, I'm only about 11K away myself!Smile

Our trail ride on October 6th.
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: Looky what I got in the mail yesterday!!!!!!   Looky what I got in the mail yesterday!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:11 pm

Congrats!!
Back to top Go down
http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com
Speedrye
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Speedrye

PostSubject: Re: Looky what I got in the mail yesterday!!!!!!   Looky what I got in the mail yesterday!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:57 pm

I'm pretty sure it means that Wells Fargo will no longer mind if you do a solid axle swap and put it up on 37's. Congrats!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looky what I got in the mail yesterday!!!!!!   Looky what I got in the mail yesterday!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:14 pm

Speedrye wrote:
I'm pretty sure it means that Wells Fargo will no longer mind if you do a solid axle swap and put it up on 37's. Congrats!

+1
Back to top Go down
ULTIMATEcruiser
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

PostSubject: Re: Looky what I got in the mail yesterday!!!!!!   Looky what I got in the mail yesterday!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:34 pm

Speedrye wrote:
That's what I am talking about!!!
By the way, Wells Fargo is the worst financing company I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with and it feels great to be free of their services. I have not owned and held the title for any vehicle I have purchased since 1995. I will drive my FJ till it falls apart or one of my kids takes it from me hahaha!!!
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: Looky what I got in the mail yesterday!!!!!!   Looky what I got in the mail yesterday!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:50 pm

Sun Cruiser 6 wrote:
Speedrye wrote:
That's what I am talking about!!!
By the way, Wells Fargo is the worst financing company I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with and it feels great to be free of their services. I have not owned and held the title for any vehicle I have purchased since 1995. I will drive my FJ till it falls apart or one of my kids takes it from me hahaha!!!

Pass it on to the kids!!! That is my plans....I am building my FJ so that my son can enjoy it too..... (that is why I don't "wheel the hell out of it" now....)
Back to top Go down
http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com
FJerYuri
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
FJerYuri

PostSubject: Re: Looky what I got in the mail yesterday!!!!!!   Looky what I got in the mail yesterday!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 am

Congrats!! Thats a great feeling to get that title in hand.
Back to top Go down
smoky cruiser
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
smoky cruiser

PostSubject: can't wait   Looky what I got in the mail yesterday!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 1:51 am

I can't wait till mine is paid off. I am about to refinance throuhg state employees credit union. My rate should go from 16.9 to 4.75 % I had a 0 credit rating due to no credit cards ever, to around 700 in 12 months on time, or early payments. I am dang sure ready to see that in the mail though.
Back to top Go down
http://greenmindedcarpentry.blogspot.com/
NC FJ Driver
Gunner
Gunner
NC FJ Driver

PostSubject: Re: Looky what I got in the mail yesterday!!!!!!   Looky what I got in the mail yesterday!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:22 am

Sun Cruiser 6 wrote:
By the way, Wells Fargo is the worst financing company I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with ...

Just curious what is it that made them bad? Question
Back to top Go down
ULTIMATEcruiser
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

PostSubject: Re: Looky what I got in the mail yesterday!!!!!!   Looky what I got in the mail yesterday!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:16 am

NC FJ Driver wrote:
Sun Cruiser 6 wrote:
By the way, Wells Fargo is the worst financing company I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with ...

Just curious what is it that made them bad? Question

If my payment was not in their hands by the actual due date they would call me as many as 8 or more times a day. I even told them they were harrassing me and they denied doing so. My payments were never late but they would call me multiple times a day until the payment was received. I did change my phone number as a result. One thing that needs to be understood is I was unemployed for 16 months. At one point we were paying our bills as the money came in so hitting the due date was hard but it would be in their hands within the grace period allowed.
Back to top Go down
NC FJ Driver
Gunner
Gunner
NC FJ Driver

PostSubject: Re: Looky what I got in the mail yesterday!!!!!!   Looky what I got in the mail yesterday!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:19 am

That is kinda harsh given the economic environment the country is in...I would think they'd be happy getting the payment at all.
Back to top Go down
ULTIMATEcruiser
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

PostSubject: Re: Looky what I got in the mail yesterday!!!!!!   Looky what I got in the mail yesterday!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 1:41 pm

NC FJ Driver wrote:
That is kinda harsh given the economic environment the country is in...I would think they'd be happy getting the payment at all.

They were relentless. On one call I even asked the person calling if they had record of me ever being late on a payment and this guy says "no" so I asked why do they call me so much and he replies "make your payment and we won't call anymore, just make your payment sir". I even considered trading or refinancing my FJ just to be rid of them but luckily I persevered and got it payed off, thank God!!
Back to top Go down
NC FJ Driver
Gunner
Gunner
NC FJ Driver

PostSubject: Re: Looky what I got in the mail yesterday!!!!!!   Looky what I got in the mail yesterday!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 1:51 pm

I guess that makes it all the more sweeter!cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looky what I got in the mail yesterday!!!!!!   Looky what I got in the mail yesterday!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looky what I got in the mail yesterday!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1