NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black FJ in Greensboro

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FJ Derek
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
FJ Derek

Black FJ in Greensboro Empty
PostSubject: Black FJ in Greensboro   Black FJ in Greensboro Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 11:22 pm

Whats going on guys! Ive been on the forum for about a month now. The FJ is getting along great so far. So far Ive installed a Flowmaster, K&N drop in and plasti-dipped most of the silver and mounted a maglite on the A-pillar! Simple stuff but better than nothing!
Back to top Go down
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

PostSubject: Re: Black FJ in Greensboro   Black FJ in Greensboro Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 11:30 pm

welcome to the family...where in Gboro are you?? im in high point ..and there are several of us within a few miles of you ...it would be great to get a small meet up one night...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black FJ in Greensboro   Black FJ in Greensboro Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 11:35 pm

The local people should get together more. We had a blast today. The hanging out and BSing was awesome.
Back to top Go down
FJ Derek
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
FJ Derek

PostSubject: Re: Black FJ in Greensboro   Black FJ in Greensboro Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 11:43 pm

I'm actually in Browns Summit but I'm not far from the Pisgah Church/Yanceyville Rd intersection. And as far as a meet up goes I'm down for about whenever!

Paul I've got a good friends that lives in Monkey Junction so I'm down that way some too.
Back to top Go down
ULTIMATEcruiser
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

PostSubject: Re: Black FJ in Greensboro   Black FJ in Greensboro Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 11:59 pm

I am down for a small meet up just about anytime. Live just 15 minutes south of Greensboro and drive to the Greensboro & High Point area a couple times a week. Great to see more guys in the area.
Back to top Go down
rylandnc
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
rylandnc

PostSubject: Re: Black FJ in Greensboro   Black FJ in Greensboro Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 9:04 am

Hello from Thomasville. I get around all over the triad and always wave, flash my lights at other FJ's so keep you eyes open cyclops
Back to top Go down
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

PostSubject: Re: Black FJ in Greensboro   Black FJ in Greensboro Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 2:11 pm

yeah Ryland gets around....be careful with this guy!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black FJ in Greensboro   Black FJ in Greensboro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black FJ in Greensboro
Page 1 of 1