HomePortalCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Replying to a topic via iPhone, Safari.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
juicedgsr95
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

PostSubject: Replying to a topic via iPhone, Safari.   Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:27 pm

I dont see the option to reply or sign in when opening forum.ncfjcruisers.com. Is there a way to enable this on the mobile version? Or am I missing something?

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Replying to a topic via iPhone, Safari.   Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:29 pm

Not sure what you mean I'm using a Droid and I post all the time with it and it remembers my password?
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

PostSubject: Re: Replying to a topic via iPhone, Safari.   Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:34 pm

juicedgsr95 wrote:
I dont see the option to reply or sign in when opening forum.ncfjcruisers.com. Is there a way to enable this on the mobile version? Or am I missing something?

Go to the bottom of the page and click "classic version". It will open the page on your phone the same as it woulf on your PC/MAC. However, it may take a little getting used to on the phone. I have been using it for awhile, so I am used to it. In the mode that you have screen captured, it will not allow you to post....it is due to current forum limitations...sorry

See the below screen capture for the "classic version" location on the bottom left of the screen:

Click CLASSIC VERSION and you should get this:

Follow me on Twitter: @NCFJ_Cruisers1

NCFJ Cruisers YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/NCFJCruisers

2010 Trail Teams Edition - ToyTec 3" Ultimate Lift, Light Racing UCA's, PIAA XTreme White Plus headlights, PIAA 520 series Fog/Driving lights, 2010 BudBuilt Front Skid, BudBuilt engine skid, Ricochet LCA guards, BajaRack OEM roofrack basket, MaxTrax recovery ramps, Husky Floor Liners, Midland 75-822 40 Channel 2 Way Radio, Bandi Mount with 4' Firestick II, OrangeBoxx Side Cubby PSD (NCFJ Edition), Outrider Suspension armor, K&N drop in airfilter for on-road travel, OEM Airfilter when wheeling.....

Last edited by David B on Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com
juicedgsr95
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

PostSubject: Re: Replying to a topic via iPhone, Safari.   Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:35 pm

ok, just making sure I wasnt missing something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

PostSubject: Re: Replying to a topic via iPhone, Safari.   Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:35 pm

click on the "Classic Version" at the bottom of the page on your phone..it will load the version you see on you computer...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
juicedgsr95
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

PostSubject: Re: Replying to a topic via iPhone, Safari.   Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:39 pm

Got it, I tried that and it didnt work, went to settings and somehow cookies were disabled. Enabled them and it works fine now. Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

PostSubject: Re: Replying to a topic via iPhone, Safari.   Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:40 pm

typed my response at the same time as David B. did..sorry for overstating the answer..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

PostSubject: Re: Replying to a topic via iPhone, Safari.   Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:53 pm

bigdogdewey2 wrote:
typed my response at the same time as David B. did..sorry for overstating the answer..

No worries...I was crafting my reply complete with before and after screen shots....LOL, took some time. Mike, thanks for looking out!!!

Follow me on Twitter: @NCFJ_Cruisers1

NCFJ Cruisers YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/NCFJCruisers

2010 Trail Teams Edition - ToyTec 3" Ultimate Lift, Light Racing UCA's, PIAA XTreme White Plus headlights, PIAA 520 series Fog/Driving lights, 2010 BudBuilt Front Skid, BudBuilt engine skid, Ricochet LCA guards, BajaRack OEM roofrack basket, MaxTrax recovery ramps, Husky Floor Liners, Midland 75-822 40 Channel 2 Way Radio, Bandi Mount with 4' Firestick II, OrangeBoxx Side Cubby PSD (NCFJ Edition), Outrider Suspension armor, K&N drop in airfilter for on-road travel, OEM Airfilter when wheeling.....

Last edited by David B on Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

PostSubject: Re: Replying to a topic via iPhone, Safari.   Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:16 pm

you are very welcome!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Replying to a topic via iPhone, Safari.   Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:09 pm

Got an iPhone today and had to come back to find this page... I'm good now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Replying to a topic via iPhone, Safari.   

Back to top Go down

Replying to a topic via iPhone, Safari.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1