NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New to the forum and wheeling but excited to have my new FJ and be a part of the gang!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FJ Cruiser Fanatic
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
FJ Cruiser Fanatic

New to the forum and wheeling but excited to have my new FJ and be a part of the gang! Empty
PostSubject: New to the forum and wheeling but excited to have my new FJ and be a part of the gang!   New to the forum and wheeling but excited to have my new FJ and be a part of the gang! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:56 pm

I really want to post some pics of my new rig but every time i try to post under a personal gallery it says I'm not allowed?

Any suggestions or other ways to upload some photos?
Back to top Go down
rylandnc
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
rylandnc

New to the forum and wheeling but excited to have my new FJ and be a part of the gang! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forum and wheeling but excited to have my new FJ and be a part of the gang!   New to the forum and wheeling but excited to have my new FJ and be a part of the gang! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 7:47 am

Welcome to the forum. I think it takes a day or so before pictures can be posted by new members. Our head honcho David will chime in here I'm sure when he reads this and let you know.
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum and wheeling but excited to have my new FJ and be a part of the gang!   New to the forum and wheeling but excited to have my new FJ and be a part of the gang! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:08 am

Welcome! And Ryland is correct. I does take a couple of days for you to have the ability to post pics. Wait until you have been a member for I would say 3 days and then try to post pic. If you still have an issue, pleas elet me know!
Back to top Go down
http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum and wheeling but excited to have my new FJ and be a part of the gang!   New to the forum and wheeling but excited to have my new FJ and be a part of the gang! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:10 am

Welcome to the group. Your FJ in your avatar looks great. Looking forward to a bigger picture.
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum and wheeling but excited to have my new FJ and be a part of the gang!   New to the forum and wheeling but excited to have my new FJ and be a part of the gang! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:24 am

FJ Cruiser Fanatic wrote:
I really want to post some pics of my new rig but every time i try to post under a personal gallery it says I'm not allowed?

I just checked, our space in the Gallery is full. You can post pictures in your threads though. I will add the process here:

http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com/t21-post-a-picture

POST A PICTURE on the forum

So you have a picture on your computer you want to share with the forum... How do you get it on the forum. Follow these easy steps

1) go to www.photobucket.com and create a free account
2) click upload and upload the pictures you want
3) view your albums and hover your mouse over the picture you want to post.
4) click the bottom option for sharing, it should be forum sharing
5) the link will automatically copy
6) paste the link into your text box where you would create a new post.
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum and wheeling but excited to have my new FJ and be a part of the gang!   New to the forum and wheeling but excited to have my new FJ and be a part of the gang! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:34 am

FJ Cruiser Fanatic wrote:

I just checked, our space in the Gallery is full. Let me get some other things in order and I will see about pruchasing more space for the Gallery.

You can post pictures in your threads though. I will add the process here:

http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com/t21-post-a-picture

POST A PICTURE on the forum

So you have a picture on your computer you want to share with the forum... How do you get it on the forum. Follow these easy steps

1) go to www.photobucket.com and create a free account
2) click upload and upload the pictures you want
3) view your albums and hover your mouse over the picture you want to post.
4) click the bottom option for sharing, it should be forum sharing
5) the link will automatically copy
6) paste the link into your text box where you would create a new post
Back to top Go down
smoky cruiser
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
smoky cruiser

PostSubject: welcome brother   New to the forum and wheeling but excited to have my new FJ and be a part of the gang! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:38 am

Welcome to our fun forum. Nice pm ing you we will hit the trail soon I promise.
Back to top Go down
http://greenmindedcarpentry.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum and wheeling but excited to have my new FJ and be a part of the gang!   New to the forum and wheeling but excited to have my new FJ and be a part of the gang! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to the forum and wheeling but excited to have my new FJ and be a part of the gang!
Page 1 of 1