NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LAST CALL!!!! - NCFJ Cruisers - Tread Lightly affiliation

Go down 
+15
boaterspence
yota15
smoky cruiser
carljwnc
ncorn38
CyberLaw
dsbike
fjdarrell
bigdogdewey2
trailteams10
ULTIMATEcruiser
Scottydog
Southeast Overland
rylandnc
David B
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

LAST CALL!!!! - NCFJ Cruisers - Tread Lightly affiliation - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAST CALL!!!! - NCFJ Cruisers - Tread Lightly affiliation   LAST CALL!!!! - NCFJ Cruisers - Tread Lightly affiliation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 12:31 am

dsbike wrote:
Not sure if PayPal changed their fees, but I made a"gift " payment the other day & still got hit with a fee. I had the choice of paying the fee myself or letting the recipient pay it. The fee was apprx 3%.

Thanks! I will be sure to check into it....that could throw things off a bit....
Back to top Go down
http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: LAST CALL!!!! - NCFJ Cruisers - Tread Lightly affiliation   LAST CALL!!!! - NCFJ Cruisers - Tread Lightly affiliation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 11:13 pm

LAST CALL!!!! IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING IN THIS ENDEAVOUR, PLEASE LET ME KNOW BY 8PM TOMORROW, August 1st, 2012

I will then look at the numbers and divide the $250.00 by the total and then ask that you submit a GIFT payment via Paypal.

Here is how that works:

Sending Money to Friends and Family in the US:

• Free when you use your bank account or PayPal balance.
  • When you use a credit or debit card, the cost is 2.9% of the total amount sent plus $0.30USD per transaction. You choose whether you or the recipient covers this cost.
  • If you choose to use a credit card, I ask that you absorb the fee so that I am not having to pay for 18+ sets of fees.

You will be sending payment to my PayPal email address, which is dbronson_jr@yahoo.com (you can copy and paste the email address from here, there is an underscore between dbronson and jr)

Here is a screen shot of the "Send Money" - "Gift payment" screen:

LAST CALL!!!! - NCFJ Cruisers - Tread Lightly affiliation - Page 4 Paypalsendmoney
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: LAST CALL!!!! - NCFJ Cruisers - Tread Lightly affiliation   LAST CALL!!!! - NCFJ Cruisers - Tread Lightly affiliation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:50 am

BTW, the give-away will happen after I receive all payments. Was checking EBay and found this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/TOYOTA-FJ-CRUISER-TRAIL-TEAMS-OLIVE-GREEN-CANVAS-MAP-CASE-/120958687614?pt=Apparel_Merchandise&hash=item1c29b3197e&vxp=mtr

So the prize isn't too shabby..... Smile

As time goes on, these things get more valuable!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAST CALL!!!! - NCFJ Cruisers - Tread Lightly affiliation   LAST CALL!!!! - NCFJ Cruisers - Tread Lightly affiliation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 8:42 am

This would fit well in my FJ.
Back to top Go down
CarolinaCruiser15
Gunner
Gunner
CarolinaCruiser15

PostSubject: Re: LAST CALL!!!! - NCFJ Cruisers - Tread Lightly affiliation   LAST CALL!!!! - NCFJ Cruisers - Tread Lightly affiliation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 10:33 am

Sorry just saw this. Added my name to original post.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/rolando.villegas
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: LAST CALL!!!! - NCFJ Cruisers - Tread Lightly affiliation   LAST CALL!!!! - NCFJ Cruisers - Tread Lightly affiliation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 10:08 pm

ok....time to call this closed!!!

Here is the final numbers/cost break down

20 people signed up, cost per person - $12.50, $12.50 X 20 = $250.00

I am not asking for anything toward the prize I offered up, that is my way of saying thanks for participating! (I will assign each person a number, in order according to the list on the first page, then I will be using a random number generator to pick the winning number. I will let the winner know after the drawing via PM and I will announce it here as well. I wll also pay for shipping. Prize value = roughly $30.00 + shipping

Tread Lightly Official Partner Club fee - $250.00 Annually, see thee link below for the info:

http://www.treadlightly.org/page.php/members-club/Club-Memberships

Please make the donation via PayPal, sending it as a GIFT to dbronson_jr@yahoo.com (you can copy and paste the email address from here, there is an underscore between dbronson and jr)

Sending Money to Friends and Family in the US

- Free when you use your bank account or PayPal balance.

- When you use a credit or debit card, the cost is 2.9% of the total amount sent plus $0.30USD per transaction. You choose whether you or the recipient covers this cost.

- If you choose to use a credit card, I ask that you absorb the fee so that I am not having to pay for 18+ sets of fees.

Once I have the full $250.00, I will make the membership payment to Tread Lightly and let all of you know.

Also, according to the membership package, we get 25 copies of Tread Lightly!’s Trails bi-annual newsletter and I am not sure if it goes to email or physical home address, so if you would, after you have "gifted" the money, please send me an email to dbronson@ncfjcruisers.com and give me your primary email address. IF I need your home address. I will ask for that later, if you wish to give it.
Back to top Go down
MadToy
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
MadToy

PostSubject: Re: LAST CALL!!!! - NCFJ Cruisers - Tread Lightly affiliation   LAST CALL!!!! - NCFJ Cruisers - Tread Lightly affiliation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 10:23 pm

PP sent.

Not sure how good that FJ sack will look on the Tacoma though..... Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAST CALL!!!! - NCFJ Cruisers - Tread Lightly affiliation   LAST CALL!!!! - NCFJ Cruisers - Tread Lightly affiliation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 10:24 pm

Like absolute crap! So if you win, find someone with a green FJ to give it to.
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: LAST CALL!!!! - NCFJ Cruisers - Tread Lightly affiliation   LAST CALL!!!! - NCFJ Cruisers - Tread Lightly affiliation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 10:38 pm

Thanks Brian, Nick, Matt and Dan S! Smile

I am marking all paid members as such on the first page of this thread, next to your name in the list.

Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
Scottydog
MODERATOR & SUPPORTING MEMBER
MODERATOR & SUPPORTING MEMBER
Scottydog

PostSubject: Re: LAST CALL!!!! - NCFJ Cruisers - Tread Lightly affiliation   LAST CALL!!!! - NCFJ Cruisers - Tread Lightly affiliation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:15 pm

Pay on the way...thanks for heading this up
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: LAST CALL!!!! - NCFJ Cruisers - Tread Lightly affiliation   LAST CALL!!!! - NCFJ Cruisers - Tread Lightly affiliation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:18 pm

Scottydog wrote:
Pay on the way...thanks for heading this up

Thank YOU Scott!
Back to top Go down
boaterspence
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
boaterspence

PostSubject: Re: LAST CALL!!!! - NCFJ Cruisers - Tread Lightly affiliation   LAST CALL!!!! - NCFJ Cruisers - Tread Lightly affiliation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:31 pm

PP sent. BTW, that map case would look great in a black FJ. everything goes with black
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: LAST CALL!!!! - NCFJ Cruisers - Tread Lightly affiliation   LAST CALL!!!! - NCFJ Cruisers - Tread Lightly affiliation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:41 pm

boaterspence606 wrote:
PP sent. BTW, that map case would look great in a black FJ. everything goes with black

Thanks!!! Don't forget about the Issue 1 of the FJ Cruiser Dealer mag from 2006 and the one of a kind NCFJ Cruisers key chain Smile !
Back to top Go down
ncorn38
MODERATOR - Trail Scout
MODERATOR - Trail Scout
ncorn38

PostSubject: Re: LAST CALL!!!! - NCFJ Cruisers - Tread Lightly affiliation   LAST CALL!!!! - NCFJ Cruisers - Tread Lightly affiliation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 12:17 am

PP sent!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/people/Nick-Aaron-Corn/100000272912625
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: LAST CALL!!!! - NCFJ Cruisers - Tread Lightly affiliation   LAST CALL!!!! - NCFJ Cruisers - Tread Lightly affiliation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 12:56 am

ncorn38 wrote:
PP sent!!!!

Check your PM
Back to top Go down
fjdarrell
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
fjdarrell

PostSubject: Re: LAST CALL!!!! - NCFJ Cruisers - Tread Lightly affiliation   LAST CALL!!!! - NCFJ Cruisers - Tread Lightly affiliation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 1:42 am

hey, im def. going to try and get on to paypal tonight and make our payments... but i am living in the mtns and have really crappy internet conection. i will be able to get to it by sun. for sure.
Back to top Go down
rylandnc
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
rylandnc

PostSubject: Re: LAST CALL!!!! - NCFJ Cruisers - Tread Lightly affiliation   LAST CALL!!!! - NCFJ Cruisers - Tread Lightly affiliation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 8:45 am

PP sent and email sent. Thanks David!
Back to top Go down
CarolinaCruiser15
Gunner
Gunner
CarolinaCruiser15

PostSubject: Re: LAST CALL!!!! - NCFJ Cruisers - Tread Lightly affiliation   LAST CALL!!!! - NCFJ Cruisers - Tread Lightly affiliation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 10:27 am

PP sent
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/rolando.villegas
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: LAST CALL!!!! - NCFJ Cruisers - Tread Lightly affiliation   LAST CALL!!!! - NCFJ Cruisers - Tread Lightly affiliation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 10:32 am

Nick, Ryland and Rolando - marked you as paid! Thanks
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: LAST CALL!!!! - NCFJ Cruisers - Tread Lightly affiliation   LAST CALL!!!! - NCFJ Cruisers - Tread Lightly affiliation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 2:33 pm

Bump for payment! Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
yota15
Trail Scout
Trail Scout

PostSubject: Re: LAST CALL!!!! - NCFJ Cruisers - Tread Lightly affiliation   LAST CALL!!!! - NCFJ Cruisers - Tread Lightly affiliation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 12:49 am

Payment and email sent.
Back to top Go down
fjdarrell
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
fjdarrell

PostSubject: Re: LAST CALL!!!! - NCFJ Cruisers - Tread Lightly affiliation   LAST CALL!!!! - NCFJ Cruisers - Tread Lightly affiliation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:45 am

pp send
Back to top Go down
carljwnc
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
carljwnc

PostSubject: Re: LAST CALL!!!! - NCFJ Cruisers - Tread Lightly affiliation   LAST CALL!!!! - NCFJ Cruisers - Tread Lightly affiliation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:46 am

Decided to send through my paypal acct., gotta' wait till the $ shows up in my acct. Rolling Eyes Might be Mon. or Tues.
Back to top Go down
smoky cruiser
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
smoky cruiser

PostSubject: I will pay now. I have lost tracks of this thread   LAST CALL!!!! - NCFJ Cruisers - Tread Lightly affiliation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:41 am

Just payed yeah lemme know if there were any problems. I did gift it but it still charged me .66 cents? Is that just the deal?
Back to top Go down
http://greenmindedcarpentry.blogspot.com/
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: LAST CALL!!!! - NCFJ Cruisers - Tread Lightly affiliation   LAST CALL!!!! - NCFJ Cruisers - Tread Lightly affiliation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:56 am

smoky cruiser wrote:
Just payed yeah lemme know if there were any problems. I did gift it but it still charged me .66 cents? Is that just the deal?

Unfortunately yes, here is the notice form the payment post:

Sending Money to Friends and Family in the US:

• Free when you use your bank account or PayPal balance.
  • When you use a credit or debit card, the cost is 2.9% of the total amount sent plus $0.30USD per transaction. You choose whether you or the recipient covers this cost.
  • If you choose to use a credit card, I ask that you absorb the fee so that I am not having to pay for 18+ sets of fees.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LAST CALL!!!! - NCFJ Cruisers - Tread Lightly affiliation   LAST CALL!!!! - NCFJ Cruisers - Tread Lightly affiliation - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LAST CALL!!!! - NCFJ Cruisers - Tread Lightly affiliation
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NCFJ Cruisers :: Group Affiliations :: NCFJ Group affiliations-
Jump to: