NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lockable Spare Cover for '07 Black Cherry

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CarolinaCruiser15
Gunner
Gunner
CarolinaCruiser15

Lockable Spare Cover for '07 Black Cherry Empty
PostSubject: Lockable Spare Cover for '07 Black Cherry   Lockable Spare Cover for '07 Black Cherry Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 10:29 pm

Got bigger tires, spare cover no longer fits. Has a small white scratch on the bottom that can probably be buffed out.

$50 $40 OBO!!!

Lockable Spare Cover for '07 Black Cherry 2011-05-09_08-18-42_659-1
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/rolando.villegas
CarolinaCruiser15
Gunner
Gunner
CarolinaCruiser15

PostSubject: Re: Lockable Spare Cover for '07 Black Cherry   Lockable Spare Cover for '07 Black Cherry Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:48 pm

FYI, this is still for sale (hint, hint!)

I would put it on the blue room but Ive never mailed something this large, dont know how to do it and it seems like a major PITA.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lockable Spare Cover for '07 Black Cherry   Lockable Spare Cover for '07 Black Cherry Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 1:06 am

Looks like a nice ottoman... Just kidding I figured it was a good bump though!
Back to top Go down
Speedrye
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Speedrye

PostSubject: Re: Lockable Spare Cover for '07 Black Cherry   Lockable Spare Cover for '07 Black Cherry Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 8:02 am

Man for $40 plus some good wax, that'd make an awesome sledding disc. Other than that, it'd probably look crazy on my black truck. Shipping something like that isn't worth it I've found. It doesn't weigh much, but they charge by size too, so it'd probably be $60 or more to ship the thing.
Back to top Go down
CarolinaCruiser15
Gunner
Gunner
CarolinaCruiser15

PostSubject: Re: Lockable Spare Cover for '07 Black Cherry   Lockable Spare Cover for '07 Black Cherry Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:22 am

Yeah, thats what I found out also Ryan. Good idea for the sled though! Paul, I HAVE been looking for a new ottoman!!! Man, all these great ideas!!!!
Back to top Go down
CarolinaCruiser15
Gunner
Gunner
CarolinaCruiser15

PostSubject: Re: Lockable Spare Cover for '07 Black Cherry   Lockable Spare Cover for '07 Black Cherry Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:26 pm

Bump for someone who wants to paint it any color and still has 265/70/17s!!!
Back to top Go down
CarolinaCruiser15
Gunner
Gunner
CarolinaCruiser15

PostSubject: Re: Lockable Spare Cover for '07 Black Cherry   Lockable Spare Cover for '07 Black Cherry Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 6:56 pm

Bump, Bumpidy, Bump.

Planned on using this as a sled this past winter but no snow. Hell, at this point, Ill give the damn thing away. lol
Back to top Go down
apollonian
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

PostSubject: Re: Lockable Spare Cover for '07 Black Cherry   Lockable Spare Cover for '07 Black Cherry Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 2:19 pm

CarolinaCruiser15 wrote:
Bump, Bumpidy, Bump.

Planned on using this as a sled this past winter but no snow. Hell, at this point, Ill give the damn thing away. lol

I am a new FJ owner in the Raleigh area. It's a 2007 in Sun Fusion. As an "old timer" Smile on this forum, do you see these com e up often, or am I pushing my luck waiting for one that I don't have to paint?

Thanks for helping out the noob.

Donald
Back to top Go down
CarolinaCruiser15
Gunner
Gunner
CarolinaCruiser15

PostSubject: Re: Lockable Spare Cover for '07 Black Cherry   Lockable Spare Cover for '07 Black Cherry Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 2:25 pm

apollonian wrote:
CarolinaCruiser15 wrote:
Bump, Bumpidy, Bump.

I am a new FJ owner in the Raleigh area. It's a 2007 in Sun Fusion. As an "old timer" Smile on this forum, do you see these com e up often, or am I pushing my luck waiting for one that I don't have to paint?

Thanks for helping out the noob.

Donald

Welcome Donald!

To answer your question, Im not sure Ive ever seen these pop up. Most FJ owners end up getting bigger tires, which dont fit in the spare cover, and they just give them away or toss them. Online theyre insanely expensive ($250+) which, in my opinion, is not worth it.

If you want, Ill just give you mine and you can play around with some spray paint. If you look on the Blue Room Im sure you can find a brand of paint that closely matches the Sun Fusion.

Let me know what you think!

Rolando

Back to top Go down
apollonian
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

PostSubject: Re: Lockable Spare Cover for '07 Black Cherry   Lockable Spare Cover for '07 Black Cherry Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 4:05 pm

CarolinaCruiser15 wrote:

Welcome Donald!

To answer your question, Im not sure Ive ever seen these pop up. Most FJ owners end up getting bigger tires, which dont fit in the spare cover, and they just give them away or toss them. Online theyre insanely expensive ($250+) which, in my opinion, is not worth it.

If you want, Ill just give you mine and you can play around with some spray paint. If you look on the Blue Room Im sure you can find a brand of paint that closely matches the Sun Fusion.

Rolando

Shocked Wow. Thanks! At that price, I'll be able to buy true matching paint and get a pro friend of mine to do it right. Cool

My wife asked me to name that manly yellow beast "Buttercup". As a joke I said, "As you wish." and now she won't stop. So I'll be ordering the graphics decal for that so I can make the world right again. Don't feel sorry for me, though. She's worth it.

I could pick the cover up at your convenience, with a couple of caveats. I have a knee scope on Friday, so the weekend is shot, but I could get it tomorrow or sometime after Monday. I live in Fuquay and work in RTP. I can be reached at nine one nine, three four nine, six two five seven.

Thanks again, Rolando!

Donald
Back to top Go down
CarolinaCruiser15
Gunner
Gunner
CarolinaCruiser15

PostSubject: Re: Lockable Spare Cover for '07 Black Cherry   Lockable Spare Cover for '07 Black Cherry Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 4:09 pm

apollonian wrote:
CarolinaCruiser15 wrote:

Welcome Donald!

Rolando

Shocked Wow. Thanks! At that price, I'll be able to buy true matching paint and get a pro friend of mine to do it right. Cool

My wife asked me to name that manly yellow beast "Buttercup". As a joke I said, "As you wish." and now she won't stop. So I'll be ordering the graphics decal for that so I can make the world right again. Don't feel sorry for me, though. She's worth it.

I could pick the cover up at your convenience, with a couple of caveats. I have a knee scope on Friday, so the weekend is shot, but I could get it tomorrow or sometime after Monday. I live in Fuquay and work in RTP. I can be reached at nine one nine, three four nine, six two five seven.

Thanks again, Rolando!

Donald

Hey, dont feel bad about Buttercup (hilarious, by the way).... Ive been getting "Man Purple" jokes for 3 years running!!! lol

I work in RTP also.... off Page Rd by Quintiles. Theres also a Starbucks, Jimmy Johns and Miami Blvd is nearby. If you want, I can bring it to work and meet you sometime during lunch? I come in at 9:30am and leave at 8:30pm. Give that some thought and Ill call you later on today to work out details.
Back to top Go down
apollonian
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

PostSubject: Re: Lockable Spare Cover for '07 Black Cherry   Lockable Spare Cover for '07 Black Cherry Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 5:27 pm

[quote="CarolinaCruiser15]
Hey, dont feel bad about Buttercup (hilarious, by the way).... Ive been getting "Man Purple" jokes for 3 years running!!! lol

I work in RTP also.... off Page Rd by Quintiles. Theres also a Starbucks, Jimmy Johns and Miami Blvd is nearby. If you want, I can bring it to work and meet you sometime during lunch? I come in at 9:30am and leave at 8:30pm. Give that some thought and Ill call you later on today to work out details. [/quote]

I am very close and that will be very convenient for us both. I'll look forward to your call.

Donald
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lockable Spare Cover for '07 Black Cherry   Lockable Spare Cover for '07 Black Cherry Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:53 pm

Wooo hooo Rolando is selling the snow slider!
Back to top Go down
CarolinaCruiser15
Gunner
Gunner
CarolinaCruiser15

PostSubject: Re: Lockable Spare Cover for '07 Black Cherry   Lockable Spare Cover for '07 Black Cherry Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:38 am

Haha yeah I'm pretty happy too. I've had that damn thing laying around for almost a year! Glad it can go to a good home.
Back to top Go down
Scottydog
MODERATOR & SUPPORTING MEMBER
MODERATOR & SUPPORTING MEMBER
Scottydog

PostSubject: Re: Lockable Spare Cover for '07 Black Cherry   Lockable Spare Cover for '07 Black Cherry Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 2:12 pm

Finally...LOL

I still have an OEM aluminum skid plate...will give it away for $25 if someone wants it.
Back to top Go down
CarolinaCruiser15
Gunner
Gunner
CarolinaCruiser15

PostSubject: Re: Lockable Spare Cover for '07 Black Cherry   Lockable Spare Cover for '07 Black Cherry Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 2:14 pm

What do you have under there now Scott?? Buds are the only ones that replace the OEM skid I thought.
Back to top Go down
apollonian
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

PostSubject: Re: Lockable Spare Cover for '07 Black Cherry   Lockable Spare Cover for '07 Black Cherry Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:52 am

It was really nice to meet Rolando and Leigh and share lunch yesterday.

Thanks, again, Rolando for your generosity and a nice welcome to the group.

Donald
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lockable Spare Cover for '07 Black Cherry   Lockable Spare Cover for '07 Black Cherry Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 9:29 am

cheers
Back to top Go down
CarolinaCruiser15
Gunner
Gunner
CarolinaCruiser15

PostSubject: Re: Lockable Spare Cover for '07 Black Cherry   Lockable Spare Cover for '07 Black Cherry Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 2:18 pm

apollonian wrote:
It was really nice to meet Rolando and Leigh and share lunch yesterday.

Thanks, again, Rolando for your generosity and a nice welcome to the group.

Donald

Great meeting you too Donald! Hope the spare cover serves you well!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lockable Spare Cover for '07 Black Cherry   Lockable Spare Cover for '07 Black Cherry Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lockable Spare Cover for '07 Black Cherry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NCFJ Cruisers :: NCFJ Cruisers Classifieds :: For Sale By Owner-
Jump to: